Roberta Yang
msg tools
It's easy for this to happen with redirection abilities, they're different targets with the same nemesis icon, and the rulebook's wording is a little unclear.

(Also, is it just us, or is Advanced Ennead extremely hard?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth H
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
It's easy for this to happen with redirection abilities, they're different targets with the same nemesis icon, and the rulebook's wording is a little unclear.

(Also, is it just us, or is Advanced Ennead extremely hard?)

For your first question, I would just say no. I can see the argument for the rules supporting it, but I sincerely doubt that is the intent.

For your second question, I would still probably rank Advanced Chairman, and maybe Advanced Matriarch, above them. But yes, Advanced Ennead is extremely difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamethrower49 wrote:
I can see the argument for the rules supporting it, but I sincerely doubt that is the intent.

My first intuitions was to agree, but I'm not so sure. If the Operative hit the Chairman for some reason, for instance, I could see that being a bit shocking to him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
For consistency purposes (I always strive for consistency!) when a target with a Nemesis icon hits another target with a Nemesis icon, that damage is increased by 1. So, if you were playing a game with Young Legacy and standard Legacy, and you had one hit the other . . . well, shame on you!

Also, yes, The Ennead on Advanced are very difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Energy
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean that Anubis does in fact deal extra damage to the Ennead as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sstrunks5555 wrote:
Does this mean that Anubis does in fact deal extra damage to the Ennead as well?

Yes

You may eventually wonder if Heroes actually deal extra damage to themselves. This was recently ruled upon and the answer is 'No'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Braga
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What if a Nemesis deals two kinds of damage with one card? Like 2 cold + 1 fire? Does it become 3 cold + 2 fire or 2 cold + 1 fire + 1 "nemesis"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GIBraag wrote:
What if a Nemesis deals two kinds of damage with one card? Like 2 cold + 1 fire? Does it become 3 cold + 2 fire or 2 cold + 1 fire + 1 "nemesis"?

Each attack is affected, so 3 + 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.