Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Longstreet
United States
Mayfield Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was doing some Saturday shopping around town at different gaming and comic shops. Well low and behold in an old dusty glass cabinet was an unopened pack of Catan Event cards. I wasn't really looking for them but since they were there I asked to see them. The store had them at 5 bucks, so of course I bought them up. Just for the heck of it I started to do some digging. No one not even Ebay has them listed - all I found where 2 on Amazon at 75 and one over 100 dollars.

I want to use them but if they really are worth something I may have to let them go.

I'm looking for opinions and price suggestions if I should sell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Teuber
Germany
Langenfeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the BGG Page for the cards, and in the "ebay-Box", click on "complete". Right now, the auctions that had bids ended somewhere between 5 and 20 Dollars. Most of them around the $12.50 mark. I doubt that anyone will pay $70 - 100.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Dr. Düren
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The event cards are also part of Traders & Barbarians: http://mayfairgames.com/game.php?id=61&stock=MFG3067&name=Ca...

Since the price for this is 42 $, it would be ridiculous to pay more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.