United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to take a quick moment to call attention to Julie at Valley Games for handling my missing dice issue:

I purchased my copy of D-Day Dice at Pax Prime, and when I opened the box after traveling back to Austin, eight of the dice were missing. I sent a quick email about it and received a very polite response from Julie the next day. She sent out my replacement dice right away, and they arrived in the mail less than a week later (with a personal note!).

Julie: if you happen to read this--you are wonderful, and I very much appreciate everything you've done to help me out. I cannot speak highly enough of you (and of Valley Games).

BGG-ers: go buy games from these guys, and support 'em any way you can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree, I had 1 defective card and she was very kind and responsive.

Cheers to Julie and Valley Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Piepho
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She is super. I had a question about availabilty of some of the game components, sent her an e-mail, and had a reponse the next day! Valley Games is a very impressive firm in terms of both the quality of their offerings and their customer service. This kind of service is what sold me on becoming a L4L for AIMP, as I missed out on D-Day Dice :soblue: but managed to pick up the KS awards on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Julie is a sweetheart!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Marstall
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Julie is sending me a replacement Crows card that my daughter got a bit of nail polish on. Can't recommend Valley Games enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Alvarado
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order on their website and on Friday received the package but two items were missing. I've sent two emails to different accounts and no news from them yet.

Julie isn't working for them anymore?

I hope she is and take care of my problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Morris
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iconmaster wrote:
Julie is sending me a replacement Crows card that my daughter got a bit of nail polish on. Can't recommend Valley Games enough.

My cat ate my Silver Star Award card when I first received the game, that'll teach me to leave games setup and unattended.

Maybe I should contact Julie to see about possibly getting a replacement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
EgoFumPapa wrote:
iconmaster wrote:

My cat ate my Silver Star Award card when I first received the game, that'll teach me to leave games setup and unattended.

Maybe I should contact Julie to see about possibly getting a replacement?

Yup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Pellan
Canada
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
badge
mb
tomatito wrote:
I placed an order on their website and on Friday received the package but two items were missing. I've sent two emails to different accounts and no news from them yet.

Hello Antonio,

If you send me an email at julie@valleygames.ca, I will make sure that your problem is taken care of. That is the only Valley Games email address you can reach me at.

Best regards,

Julie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Morris
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's true, Julie is awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Alvarado
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sissi wrote:
tomatito wrote:

Hello Antonio,

If you send me an email at julie@valleygames.ca, I will make sure that your problem is taken care of. That is the only Valley Games email address you can reach me at.

Best regards,

Julie

Dear Julie,

Indeed you're the best.
Email sent.

Thanks,

Antonio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.