Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a named ally gets killed on an adventure, will you ever re-encounter them?

(Just had Rose fall victim to Vespiform cyanide poisonong, don't tell her Mum).

If a companion leaves at the end of an adventure, do they go back to their native home or do they stay in the last one, do you ahve to spend luck points for them to stay "friends"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting point and it realy depends on where (and when) you encounter them the second time - perhaps at a time BEFORE you originally met them..River Song comes to mind..

They stay in the new location - no, they remain Friends - (I might add this point to the new Rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On a side note, I've noticed the TV seems to over looked that issue with River --- she "died" in her first story with the Doctor...

I guess there is timey-wimey ways of explaining it away (or creating a duplicate/parallel universe/sister character).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Woodward
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In "The Angels take Manhattan" River said that since the Doctor had started erasing himself from history she was never thrown in jail for his murder. That already retcons many of her earlier scenes, so not dying when she first meets the Doctor (from his perspective) wouldn't be a huge leap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought she said she was released, not never there in the first place.

This would explain why she was free to roam about achaeologing in libraries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.