Alexandra Mparka
Greece
Crete
Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the last investigator has been devoured,the last event card hasn't been revealed, but the keeper hasn't achieved his objective yet and cannot achieve it in time for the last event card , who wins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
Commutator
badge
.Komutator
mbmbmbmbmb
Killing all the investigators while the objective is revealed is another way for keeper to win. -> rulebook, pg. 6:
Quote:
In addition to completing his story objective, the keeper also wins if all the investigators are eliminated

I've also overlooked this rule
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that investigators killed before the objective is revealed are replaced. However, a given investigator cannot be re-used, so if there are no remaining unused investigators, he is NOT replaced. Thus it is possible (though very hard) for the keeper to win via elimination before the objective is revealed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra Mparka
Greece
Crete
Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers!

I was arguing about this, with the friend i was playing (and also be killed ) before my Shoggoth get out the house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.