Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted it on my new blog (http://thegamescount.blogspot.com/2012/09/how-to-make-mlb-sh...), but I wanted to post the formula here too.

It's actually not to hard to make a card, per se, as long is you either use actual baseball cards or print off a picture of your players off the internet.

The problem is the formula for making the cards and their charts, because without those, you got nothing.

Now, this is based off memory of a formula created by a user on Showdowncards.com's forums before they killed it. I do not know the user's name, but whoever you are out there, thank you. This is for the 2000 and 2001 sets, since I like them best.

On-Base:

OBP of .470+ = 11 (yes, there are players this good...)
OBP of .390-.469 = 10
OBP of .360-.389 = 9
OBP of .340-.359 = 8
OBP of .315-.339 = 7
OBP of .290-.314 = 6
OBP of .260-.280 = 5
OBP of .240-.259 = 4
OBP of under .239 = 3 (yes, there are players this bad...)

These stats can easily be found at websites like Baseball-Reference or Fangraphs, so you don't have to try and calculate them by hand.

Now, the number of outs a batter has on his chart is up to you; if they are on the lower end of the scale, say, with a .342 OBP, they can get 5 outs. Likewise, if they're on the high end, say, with a .359 OBP, I'd give them 3 outs.

Walk (BB) Results:

Take the Batter's Average (BA) and subtract it from the OBP. For every twenty, they get one BB result.

So, for example, Mark Reynolds of the Baltimore Orioles had a .221 BA and a .323 OBP.

323-221 = 102, so he'll get 5 BB results.

You will have to round up or down to the nearest 20.

Triple (3B) results:

If they got 6-7 triples in a season, they get one 3B result. Double that, get 2 3B results, etc.

Doubles (2B) and Home Run (HR) results:

Take the number of doubles or home runs the batter has hit, divide by the b=number of at-bats (AB), then multiply by 600. For every ten, they get one 2B or HR result.

So, using Mark Reynolds again, he had 27 doubles in 534 at bats.

(27/534) x 600 = 30.34, so he'd get 3 double results.

Single+ results:

This is up to you. They steal more than a dozen bases? Give 'em one Single+ result. They steal a lot of bases? Maybe more like three or more.

Singles:

Whatever space you have left between BB and Single+ results are just plain old Singles.

On-base adjustments:

If the player has an On-Base of 8 or higher, you just use the results from above. If they have a lower On-Base than that, they get an adjustment.

On-Base 7: +1 for Doubles and Home Runs
On-Base 6: +1/2 for Doubles and Home Runs, maybe +1 for Triples
On-Base 5: Provided the actually hit some, +2 for doubles and Home runs
On-Base 4 & 3: You get the idea.

Now, this is part art, part science. Don't let that get you down.

Speed:

Did they steal a lot of bases? A
A Few? B
Were they tortoises? C

Defense:

This is mostly subjective as well, except for catchers. Remember, there are no defenders with a negative, if they are that bad it stops at +0.

For catchers, we only need their caught stealing percentage (CS%), and divide by 5. For each 5 (rounded), they get +1.

So a catcher who only catches 25% of his base stealers gets a 'C+5', while a catcher who gets 44% of his base stealers gets a 'C+9'

First baseman have a default +0, so if they actually play good defense they get a +1 (Maximum)

Second baseman default at +2 (for an average defender), up or down depending on how good they are, minimum of +0, maximum of +5

Shortstops default at +2/3, ranging from +0 to +6

Third baseman default at +1/2, range from +0 to +3

Outfielders default at +1, LR types range from +0 to +2 and CF types from +0 to +3

Point costs:

This is the point you've been waiting for, and...

I don't know it. I honestly compare them with similar players and adjust the cost accordingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, drat. It's too long to copy and pasts the whole thing in one shot. Sorry guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not the length, it's the use of the open angle bracket character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
It's not the length, it's the use of the open angle bracket character.
Thank you. That was bugging me.

Man I feel stupid.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Somewhere around 2005-2006, I made a bunch of studies to find the formula, and I had a good system going.

Essentially, I went by the assumption that a player's stats were the result of facing average pitching, so I had a baseline batter and pitcher, who together, created league average results. For each player, I had him match up against his average opponent, and picked the numbers that matched his stats best.

There was no single solution (because OB/Ctrl was a freedom of movement), but it gave a few answers, and you picked the one that was closest to his numbers (due to rounding error).

As for points, we'd likely use a WAR-style methodology to rate players on how good they were. It might take a few attempts, but we can get it going. It does depend heavily on the rules, though.

Give me a minute, and I'll try whipping up a spreadsheet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
It still needs work, but it should make a good first draft...

Miguel Cabrera - Tigers
OB 11, Speed C, Bats R, 3B+1 1B+0, ? pt
1-3 GB, 4-5 FB, 6-9 BB, 10-15 1B, 16-17 2B, 18-20 HR

Robinson Cano - Yankees
OB 10, Speed C, Bats L, 2B+3, ? pt
1-3 GB, 4-5 FB, 6-9 BB, 10-14 1B, 15-17 2B, 18-20 HR

Andrew McCutchen - Pirates
OB 11, Speed A, Bats R, CF+3, ? pt
1-3 SO, 4 GB, 5 FB, 6-9 BB, 10-16 1B, 17 2B, 18 3B, 19-20 HR

Buster Posey - Giants
OB 11, Speed C, Bats R, C+6, ? pt
1 SO, 2-3 GB, 4 FB, 5-9 BB, 10-16 1B, 17-18 2B, 19-20 HR

Mike Trout - Angels
OB 11, Speed A, Bats R, CF+3 LF-RF+2, ? pt
1-4 SO, 5 GB, 6-9 BB, 10-13 1B, 14-16 1B+, 17 2B, 18 3B, 19-20 HR

Matt Harrison - Rangers
Control 4, Starter, LHP, IP 7, ? pt
1 PU, 2-4 SO, 5-11 GB, 12-16 FB, 17 BB, 18-19 1B, 20 2B

Craig Kimbrel - Braves
Control 5, Closer, RHP, IP 1, ? pt
1 PU, 2-13 SO, 14-16 GB, 17-18 FB, 19 BB, 20 1B

David Price - Rangers
Control 5, Starter, LHP, IP 7, ? pt
1 PU, 2-6 SO, 7-12 GB, 13-16 FB, 17 BB, 18-19 1B, 20 2B

Fernando Rodney - Rays
Control 6, Closer, RHP, IP 1, ? pt
1 PU, 2-7 SO, 8-13 GB, 14-17 FB, 18 BB, 19 1B, 20 2B

Justin Verlander - Tigers
Control 5, Starter, RHP, IP 8, ? pt
1 PU, 2-7 SO, 8-13 GB, 14-16 FB, 17 BB, 18-19 1B, 20 2B

I'll need to work on automation, since the spreadsheet is not a good way to handle it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you using rate stats? Because it's clear from my backwards calculating that they used rate stats rather than benchmarks. That's how you've got scrubs like Jeff Reboulet and Brant Brown with such interesting card charts (ie Reboulet had more walks than hits, while Brown hit hard but got on base so regularly that he has a low onbase but a huge amount of extra base hits).

How do you determine league average? How is the offense of 2000 and 2012 different (because there is). How about the pitching of the 1930s, where there were far fewer strikeouts and many more singles, pushing up WHIP?

I admit, I struggle with some eras (hitting in the 1960s), but at the end of the day I just want to easy make a card chart, tape it on a card/photo and play the game with players in baseball history.

Not going to say I'm right, you're wrong. Just different methods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, I am using rate stats. Ideally, you wouldn't use the raw stats to avoid low playing time players from doing weird things, but it's a good starting points.

You can get league averages from BBRef (http://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/MLB/bat.shtml#team...::none). Last time I tried, things got wonky around the 40s, but I might find a better way to go. Until then, we have over 80 years to play with.

The main concept I use is that a hitter's stat line is what you'd get if he played a full season against average pitching, and vice versa for pitchers. So, if you come up with an average hitter and average pitcher card, you can go over the 400 combinations of both dice, and pick the card that matches best. A bit of algebra goes a long way.

However, because you can make a chart for any OB/C (just some won't make sense), there could be multiple ways to handle one player. That's why you need to try different numbers, and see what works best. Rounding works against us, so I generally try to make the card represent the player as much as possible.

I can go into a lot more detail, but it can get heavy on arithmetic, so here's a 'short' version:

Let's try to rate M.Reynolds. He has 538 PA, 101 H, 26 2B, 0 3B, 23 HR, 73 BB, 159 SO, 6 HBP and 2 IBB.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
* The baseline pitcher for 2012 is control 3.3, 16.4 out, 0.8 BB, 4.6 SO, 0.6 2B, 0.0 3B and HR.
* I remove IBB from the record, since managers can walk people on their own time. I also combine BB+HBP-IBB for walks. This leaves 536 PA, and 77 BB.
* I then scale the numbers to 400 PA, so we get 400 PA, 75.4 H, 19.4 2B, 0.0 3B, 17.2 HR, 57.5 BB, 118.7 SO. Outs is PA-H-BB, or 267.1 outs. This is the batter's scaled stats.

* Here, you need to pick an OB, so we'll take 9. If it doesn't work well, pick a different OB.
* Subtract OB - average pitcher control. That's how often the batter has advantage. 9 - 3.3 = 5.7, so the batter has advantage 5.7 times out of 20.
* Subtract batter advantage from 20 to get pitcher advantage, 20 - 5.7 = 14.3. This is how often the pitcher has advantage.
* Now, take the pitcher advantage number, and multiply by the numbers for the baseline pitcher. This makes 234.5 out, 11.4 BB, 65.8 SO, 8.6 2B, 0 3B, 0 HR (286 PA). This is the contribution of the pitcher card.
* Subtract those numbers from the batter line, and you get:
32.6 outs, 10.8 2B, 0 3B, 17.2 HR, 46.1 BB, 52.9 SO (114 PA). This is what the hitter card needs to contribute.
* (You might notice SO are higher than outs. Very high or low SO hitters don't get a lot of say on their SO. There's not much we can do other than raise OB.)
* Divide the last series of batter numbers by the batter advantage number (5.7). This makes 5.7 outs, 1.9 2B, 0.0 3B, 3.0 HR, 8.1 BB, 9.3 SO (20 PA). This is what the swing chart needs to look like. You need to round them, but if you round something down, try to round something else up to balance a bit.
* If things are really ugly, like negative numbers, outs are really out of range (2-6 are best, 7 may be needed), or you run out of singles to change to BB/2B, try a different OB number. Negative numbers and low outs need more OB. High outs needs a lower OB.

* The similar strategy works for pitchers, but you need the baseline hitter (OB 8.0, 5.2 out, 4.4 BB, 2.0 SO, 1.7 2B, 0.4 3B, 2.1 HR for 2012).
* There's also a formula to find the baseline for a given year, but I'll post that, and the rationale later. I based them on the 01 set, but 00 seems even different.
* Also, very low OB can skew or break the arithmetic. I didn't allow OB to go under 4, but they'll still be wonky. If a card is very strange, it may be best to cut it. They're usually low PA guys anyway.

Mark Reynolds: OB 9, 1-6 SO, 7-14 BB, 15 1B, 16-17 2B, 18-20 HR.

What I did was write a script, where you give it player stats, and it spits out the closest card. With that, I've created all the 2012 players, I just need to find a good place to put it.

I use Bill James speed scores to determine speed, and used the TZ and DRS numbers on baseball-reference to estimate fielding, but all I did was scale numbers to the usual baseline. We'll need to test to make sure that makes sense.

I'll need to figure out the best way to spit out these cards for now. I still need to handle GB/FB rates, but I need to get more numbers involved to do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fall Jester
United States
flag msg tools
I also am trying to perfect my formulas for generating new cards. Maybe we all should combine our efforts, yeah?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Indeed. I've been working on the 2013 set (since raw 2012 numbers have issues). I'll need to post something tomorrow, because it's almost 1 am and I have work in the morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, tracking down rosters this early is a bit silly, but we've got something to work with... batters are mostly done, except for points, I just need a good way to put it out there. Hopefully this can start some debate, too.

Basically, I made projections (Marcels with some adjustments), and ran them through the script I mentioned earlier, to create these lines. Speed is based off Bill James speed scores, fielding is BR's DRS. I'm making some assumptions, and secondary positions need work. It's a good starting point.

I have no clue what we're doing with steals, so I didn't include 1B+, and put catcher ratings mostly as a token thing.

I've got a good idea how we handle points, but there are still questions to answer (mostly about baselines, and pitcher fatigue).

All batters are available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AhrBJ2gONsFndGp...
(At least those with 0.5 WAR. I imagine the cutoff for 10 pt players will be somewhere around 1.5-2.0 WAR).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Hartfield
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Great job on these; exactly what I've been looking for. I had tried doing this a few years ago, using the exact same methodology as you described, but quit after about 50 players because I have no knowledge of scripting and it was too time-consuming to do it all manually in a spreadsheet. I was also stuck on assigning proper point values. Your stats are perfect, so my comments are some ideas for improving the distribution of pts.

I like the idea of using WAR, except that it's a counting stat rather than a rate stat and needs to be normalized, which it appears you have done. However, it should be normalized to 400 PA like all the others (after looking at a few players, I can't tell for sure but it seems you have done it for around 600 PA). Having a lower WAR threshold would prevent Mike Trout being such an outlier at 810 pts, which is more expensive than any player in the 2000/2001 sets and not as good of a card as several of them.
EDIT: I missed the part where you mentioned it was based on Marcel projections; I assumed they were 2012 stat lines.

Another issue is the point values being too bottom-heavy. It appears you're working up from 10 pts at 1.9 WAR, which is league average. This means that a league average and replacement player are worth the same 10 pts, and that should certainly not be the case. This spills over and causes borderline all stars (~4.0 WAR) to cost what the league average player should. The average Showdown player should cost around 250 pts (5000/20, or maybe a bit higher if you factor in the bench at 1/5 price) at 2.0 WAR. The cutoff for 10 pt players should be replacement level (0 and negative WAR, or at most the 0.5 minimum that you used for inclusion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you. At this point, I'm trying to put things together, so we can see a full league at once. I'm trying to get pitchers up as well, since that's also part of the problem.

While I don't want to hide anything, I could write a book on the methodology by now, so I want to break it up into parts. I'll answer your issues for now, but feel free to ask questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

While I am using a WAR-type methodology, the projections are ignoring playing time, so all players are normalized to constant playing time. I'm more interested in the relative rating between players, not how players get injured, because that doesn't happen in Showdown. (Pitchers do have a playing time factor based on how often they're supposed to play by IP.)

Trout is an outlier, because he has the 5th best hitting chart, and has speed 24, and is CF+3. He is that good, but I will admit that the value of defense is a WAG, and I'm very likely to tune that down, so that will probably fix some of these issues. Such as Trout being overly ridiculous, and Jeter being double digits. To do this, I need a better estimate of how many runs +1 to defense is worth.

As for point distribution, I'm assuming we'll have a 462-card set, and that the worst players in that set are the 10-pt players. Because there can be anywhere from 750 to 1000+ players, that means that our 'fringe' players are the 10 pt players. To make 0 WAR = 10 pt, we'd need to have a lot more players in the set, or cut a lot of players and make 10 pt players really bad.
Think of a fantasy league, 12 teams of 21 players makes 252 players. Player #253 has really marginal value, but is still a really good player (N.Swisher, Y.Escobar, D.Gee, J.Lester, etc).

As for comparing to the old Showdown, if we are to compare these players to the old cards, we'll get in trouble, because they had a few dozen players who played well for their cost, and everyone else is basically strictly worse than one of those players. If that's our standard, we're in trouble.
The good news is, if I can make one set, I can make many, so I'd rather rate players from scratch, than depend on keepings things competitive with the old cards. I was planning to post a prototype for a 2000 season, for comparison. However, different run environments has an interesting issue on points, so we'll need to debate the pros and cons of this, too.

It's difficult to talk about this here, but hopefully we're making ground. I'll need to make a public spreadsheet so people can toy with the constants involved in pts, and experiment a bit. I'll see what I can do this weekend, but I also want to get pitchers running. The stars and scrubs issue is causing a similar issue there, too.

Thanks for the post, though. It gave me some good ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Hartfield
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I agree that defense should be tuned down. Its value appears to be overestimated by WAR compared to how it is implemented in Showdown, only applying to double play attempts for the infield and throwing out advancing runners for the outfield, compared to real life where a good fielder can turn hits into outs. Estimating how many runs +1 to defense is worth can probably be done by figuring out the average amount of times the defense rolls are used, and the base/out Run Expectancy leverage of those situations.

The problem with having so many players at 10 pts is that those who are worse than the cutoff point would never be used. Why have a 0.5 on your team when you can get a 1.9 for the same price? There are a handful of players at 0.5, so they should be the lone 10s, while 0.6 and up can be the 20s, 30s, etc. Think of a bell curve with the majority of players in the 1.5-2.5 WAR and 200-300 pts range (league average and Showdown average) and tapering off from there on each side of the curve; 10 pt players should be really bad to offset the 500+ pointers who are really good.

You can't really think of it like a fantasy league because those are drafted straight down by best player available with no regard for a "salary cap" of sorts like Showdown has. Part of the fun of team building is making the decision whether or not to include a replacement level player so you can afford that superstar, but it's not too difficult when you can get league average guys for so cheap. Showdown teams should look like good MLB rosters rather than all star teams with a couple of average players, which is what they would become with everyday regulars in double-digit point costs.

I think the old cards are a good standard because they did seem to be balanced pretty well overall, with a few exceptions. Many of those were obvious errata, which is to be expected when dealing with several designers and testers working for a massive gaming company on a publisher deadline. Others were close enough to not require official edits, yet they became the go-to players if they were a few points less than they should have been (something that happens in every CCG because you can never have perfect balance and the best players will always find that edge), and there were also differences of opinion which led to debates on the best players to use. The new cards don't have to remain competitive with the old ones, especially because the run environments have become so different in the past 12 years, but they should be streamlined in a similar manner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Hartfield
United States
flag msg tools
mb
One more thing to add for now: the baseline batter in the formula (roughly OB 8, 5 outs, 2 2B, 2 HR) matches closest to Nate Schierholtz (CHC), with average speed and defense for 1.5 WAR and 10 points. That is most similar to BJ Surhoff in the 2001 set, who cost 220 and was in a higher scoring environment where the baseline would be greater and thus he would be worse than the baseline.

Of course this is a point of reference to the old sets again, and if you want to get away from that method, disregard this point. I just feel strongly that the baseline player should cost significantly more than minimum points, and the old cards reflected that, albeit a little off at times. I guess my main argument stems from wanting to see a discernible cost difference between replacement and average, and not having the worst bench player on every team be an everyday #6 hitter on an MLB team.

Thanks for listening to all my babbling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Good idea, I was thinking the same thing, but extended to all components. By linear weights, a SO, GB and FB have similar results, but in Showdown, that's likely not the case.

I will admit, pts are a placeholder for now. I took projected wOBA scaled to runs, ignoring that the rounding errors of the swing charts aren't covered. Speed is just a linear scale. Defense took the same linear conversion I used to make them. (If Lawrie is a +15 fielder and that means 3B+4, 3B+4 must be +15 runs). Doing the components better will fix a lot.

As for baseline, what isn't obvious from the spreadsheet is that to get a 462-card set, I need about 250 hitters. There are about 240 hitters worth 20 pt or more. The rest are expected to be cut. I will keep some around as 'fringe' players so all MLB teams have a reasonable 20-man roster, but I don't expect the lesser 10 pt players to be used in constructed. The 'boosters' will only have the top players. Ideally, all players are usable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
As for the baseline, I did some experiments a few years ago. Normally, a .300 hitter should hit .300 against average pitching. In Showdown, a .300 hitter would hit .300 against Glavine.
So, my core assumption is the same as all baseball Sims: that a player's card should be such that he reaches his base stats against an average player.
In fact, my baselines are league average. The two baseline players, if matched up, will make league average for that year. To do otherwise, we need to bias the game towards hitting or pitching. We can't have the stars hit .300 and get ERAs of 3 at the same time, if there are no bad players. Something has to give.
In theory, dropping the bad hitters and pitchers cancels out. In practice, pitchers benefit a bit more (you can cut mop up relievers but not catchers).

Unfortunately, I'm currently in traction, but I'll try to revise my original spreadsheet with what we've discussed. I can also send you a copy of my master spreadsheet if you want to experiment a bit too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Play Ball
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pat, awesome work and thanks for compiling a list of batters. Any chance you might have finished a list of pitchers, too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, I have been working on things, just been a bit quiet. I'll need to open a blog or something to post the results... I've actually got 20-man rosters for all 30 teams.

The next step is getting some testing done. Also, pts are at best a rough estimate.

Ehh, screw it. This'll collapse, right?

# Name Team Pts OB Sp B Position SO GB FB BB 1B 2B 3B HR
2013 Montero, Miguel ARI 350 9 11 L C+5 1-3 - 4-5 6-10 11-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Prado, Martin ARI 240 8 14 R IF+2 LF-RF+2 - 1-3 - 4-7 8-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Goldschmidt, Paul ARI 210 10 17 R 1B+0 1-4 - 5-6 7-10 11-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Parra, Gerardo ARI 190 9 19 L CF+1 LF-RF+2 1 2-5 - 6-9 10-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Ross, Cody ARI 130 7 13 R OF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Hill, Aaron ARI 120 7 15 R 2B+2 - - 1-2 3-6 7-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Kubel, Jason ARI 100 9 12 L LF-RF+1 1-5 - 6 7-11 12-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Chavez, Eric ARI 70 7 11 L 1B+1 3B+2 1 - 2 3-8 9-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Eaton, Adam ARI 30 8 18 L CF+2 - 1-5 - 6-11 12-16 17 18 19+
2013 Bloomquist, Willie ARI 30 7 18 R SS+2 3B+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-3 - 4-5 6-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Pennington, Cliff ARI 10 7 16 S 2B+4 SS+3 - - 1-3 4-8 9-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 McCann, Brian ATL 290 9 11 L C+5 - 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 - 18+
2013 Upton, Justin ATL 250 9 17 R LF-RF+1 1-3 - 4 5-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Heyward, Jason ATL 240 8 17 L LF-RF+2 1-2 - - 3-9 10-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Upton, B.J. ATL 160 7 19 R CF+1 1-2 - - 3-8 9-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Uggla, Dan ATL 150 9 11 R 2B+2 1-5 - 6 7-12 13-16 17 - 18+
2013 Simmons, Andrelton ATL 140 7 15 R SS+5 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Freeman, Freddie ATL 140 8 12 L 1B+0 1-2 - - 3-8 9-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Johnson, Chris ATL 100 7 15 R 3B+1 1-2 - - 3-5 6-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Francisco, Juan ATL 10 7 11 L 3B+2 1-5 - - 6-8 9-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Johnson, Reed ATL 10 7 14 R OF+1 1-3 4 - 5 6-14 15-18 - 19+
2013 DeWitt, Blake ATL 10 7 16 L 2B+2 3B+1 LF-RF+1 - 1-3 - 4-8 9-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Wieters, Matt BAL 270 8 12 S C+7 - 1-2 3-4 5-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Jones, Adam BAL 210 7 15 R CF+1 - 1-2 - 3-4 5-12 13-15 16 17+
2013 Betemit, Wilson BAL 170 9 12 S 1B+1 3B+1 1-6 - - 7-10 11-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Davis, Chris BAL 170 7 12 L 1B+0 3B+0 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-6 7-13 14-15 - 16+
2013 Markakis, Nick BAL 150 8 13 L LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Hardy, J.J. BAL 140 8 12 R SS+4 - 1-3 4-6 7-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Machado, Manny BAL 90 7 18 R 3B+3 - 1-3 4 5-7 8-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Casilla, Alexi BAL 10 7 21 S 2B+4 SS+2 - 1-4 - 5-8 9-15 16-18 19 20
2013 McLouth, Nate BAL 10 7 17 L OF+1 - 1 2-3 4-11 12-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Pridie, Jason BAL 10 7 18 L CF+2 LF-RF+1 1-3 - 4 5-10 11-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Reimold, Nolan BAL 10 7 15 R LF-RF+1 - 1-2 3-4 5-8 9-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Napoli, Mike BOS 390 9 12 R C+3 1B+0 1-6 - - 7-12 13-15 16 - 17+
2013 Pedroia, Dustin BOS 370 9 16 R 2B+4 - 1-4 - 5-9 10-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Ortiz, David BOS 370 10 9 L DH 1-2 - 3-4 5-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Ellsbury, Jacoby BOS 270 8 18 L CF+2 - 1-3 - 4-7 8-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Victorino, Shane BOS 180 8 22 S OF+2 - 1-4 - 5-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Drew, Stephen BOS 140 8 18 L SS+2 1-2 - 3-5 6-10 11-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Saltalamacchia, J. BOS 130 7 13 S C+3 1-5 - - 6-10 11-12 13-15 - 16+
2013 Middlebrooks, Will BOS 130 9 14 R 3B+1 1-3 4-5 6-7 8-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Ross, David BOS 130 7 10 R C+5 1-3 - - 4-9 10-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Ciriaco, Pedro BOS 80 8 19 R IF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-4 5-6 7 8-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Gomes, Jonny BOS 10 7 13 R LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-9 10-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Castro, Starlin CHC 330 9 19 R SS+3 - 1-4 5 6-7 8-16 17-18 19 20
2013 DeJesus, David CHC 100 9 17 L OF+1 - 1-3 4-6 7-11 12-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Castillo, WelingtonCHC 60 7 11 R C+6 1-3 4 - 5-9 10-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Schierholtz, Nate CHC 60 8 16 L LF-RF+1 - 1-2 3-5 6-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Soriano, Alfonso CHC 50 8 13 R LF-RF+1 1-5 - 6 7-9 10-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Barney, Darwin CHC 50 7 18 R 2B+4 - 1-3 - 4-5 6-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Rizzo, Anthony CHC 10 8 12 L 1B+1 1-2 3 4 5-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Jackson, Brett CHC 10 7 13 L CF+2 1-4 - - 5-11 12-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Stewart, Ian CHC 10 7 14 L 3B+2 1-4 - - 5-11 12-15 16 17 18+
2013 Sappelt, Dave CHC 10 7 13 R OF+1 - 1-4 - 5-8 9-14 15-18 - 19+
2013 Navarro, Dioner CHC 10 6 11 S C+5 - 1-3 - 4-9 10-15 16 17 18+
2013 Konerko, Paul CHW 230 10 9 R 1B-1 1 2 3-5 6-10 11-16 17 - 18+
2013 De Aza, Alejandro CHW 210 9 20 L OF+1 1-2 3 4-5 6-9 10-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Keppinger, Jeff CHW 140 9 12 R 1B+1 2B+1 3B+3 - 1-6 - 7-8 9-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Rios, Alex CHW 130 7 17 R OF+1 - 1-2 3 4 5-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Ramirez, Alexei CHW 110 7 15 R SS+4 - 1-3 - 4-5 6-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Viciedo, Dayan CHW 100 7 11 R LF-RF+1 1-2 3 - 4-5 6-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Dunn, Adam CHW 20 8 9 L 1B+0 1-4 - - 5-13 14-15 16 - 17+
2013 Flowers, Tyler CHW 10 6 13 R C+8 1B+0 1-3 - - 4-10 11-13 14-15 - 16+
2013 Beckham, Gordon CHW 10 8 12 R 2B+2 - 1 2-7 8-10 11-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Wise, Dewayne CHW 10 6 20 L OF+1 1-2 - - 3-5 6-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Johnson, Dan CHW 10 7 13 L 1B+0 3B+0 - 1 2-4 5-13 14-15 16 - 17+
2013 Votto, Joey CIN 590 12 12 L 1B+1 1-3 4 5 6-11 12-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Bruce, Jay CIN 260 8 15 L LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-9 10-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Hanigan, Ryan CIN 220 9 10 R C+8 - 1-5 - 6-10 11-18 19 - 20
2013 Frazier, Todd CIN 200 7 16 R 1B+0 3B+2 LF-RF+2 1-2 - - 3-7 8-12 13-15 16 17+
2013 Choo, Shin-Soo CIN 170 9 15 L LF-RF+1 1-3 4 - 5-10 11-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Phillips, Brandon CIN 160 7 16 R 2B+3 - 1-2 - 3-4 5-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Cozart, Zack CIN 100 8 17 R SS+4 1 2-3 4-7 8-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Heisey, Chris CIN 70 7 17 R OF+1 1-3 - - 4-6 7-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Ludwick, Ryan CIN 10 7 9 R LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-8 9-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Hannahan, Jack CIN 10 7 9 L 3B+2 1-2 3 - 4-9 10-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Paul, Xavier CIN 10 7 19 L OF+1 1 2 3 4-7 8-16 17 18 19+
2013 Santana, Carlos CLE 390 10 11 S C+6 1B+0 1-2 3-4 5-6 7-13 14-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Cabrera, Asdrubal CLE 230 9 14 S SS+3 - 1-3 4-6 7-9 10-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Swisher, Nick CLE 200 8 9 S 1B+1 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-9 10-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Brantley, Michael CLE 170 8 15 L OF+2 - 1-3 - 4-7 8-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Kipnis, Jason CLE 140 8 18 L 2B+2 - 1-3 4 5-9 10-16 17 18 19+
2013 Reynolds, Mark CLE 110 8 11 R 1B+0 3B-1 1-4 - - 5-12 13-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Aviles, Mike CLE 70 8 16 R 2B+3 SS+4 3B+2 - 1-4 5-7 8 9-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Stubbs, Drew CLE 40 7 20 R CF+2 1-3 - - 4-9 10-16 - 17 18+
2013 Chisenhall, Lonnie CLE 20 7 14 L 3B+2 - 1 2-4 5-7 8-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Gomes, Yan CLE 10 6 13 R C+2 1B+1 3B+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Carrera, Ezequiel CLE 10 8 20 L CF+2 LF-RF+1 1 2-5 6 7-9 10-17 18 19 20
2013 Gonzalez, Carlos COL 520 10 20 L OF+1 1-3 4 5 6-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Tulowitzki, Troy COL 490 10 15 R SS+3 - 1-3 4-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Fowler, Dexter COL 340 9 19 S CF+1 1-3 - - 4-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20
2013 Rosario, Wilin COL 290 7 12 R C+5 1-3 - - 4-7 8-12 13-14 - 15+
2013 Pacheco, Jordan COL 230 8 14 R C+2 1B+0 3B+0 - 1-3 4 5-6 7-15 16-18 19 20
2013 Nelson, Chris COL 190 8 15 R 2B+1 3B+1 1-2 3-4 - 5-8 9-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Colvin, Tyler COL 190 7 20 L 1B+1 CF+2 LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-7 8-11 12-14 15-16 17+
2013 Cuddyer, Michael COL 150 8 15 R 1B+1 2B+0 LF-RF+0 - 1-4 - 5-9 10-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Rutledge, Josh COL 130 7 22 R 2B+3 SS+2 - 1-4 - 5-6 7-12 13-16 17 18+
2013 LeMahieu, DJ COL 60 7 15 R 2B+3 3B+2 - 1-2 - 3-6 7-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Young, Eric COL 60 8 21 S 2B+2 CF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-4 - 5-9 10-17 18 19 20
2013 Cabrera, Miguel DET 760 10 12 R 1B+0 3B+1 - 1 2-3 4-8 9-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Fielder, Prince DET 410 10 11 L 1B+0 1 2 3-4 5-11 12-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Martinez, Victor DET 380 9 12 S C+3 1B-1 - 1-3 4-5 6-8 9-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Avila, Alex DET 370 9 13 L C+7 1-4 - - 5-11 12-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Jackson, Austin DET 290 8 21 R CF+2 1-2 - - 3-8 9-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Dirks, Andy DET 200 8 17 L OF+1 - - 1-4 5-7 8-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Hunter, Torii DET 180 9 12 R CF+1 LF-RF+2 1-3 4-5 6 7-9 10-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Peralta, Jhonny DET 150 8 10 R SS+3 3B+2 - - 1-5 6-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Infante, Omar DET 130 7 17 R 2B+3 - 1-2 - 3-4 5-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Berry, Quintin DET 10 7 23 L OF+1 1-3 - - 4-8 9-16 17 18 19+
2013 Santiago, Ramon DET 10 7 13 S 2B+3 SS+3 - 1-5 - 6-9 10-17 18 19 20
2013 Altuve, Jose HOU 120 8 18 R 2B+1 - 1-4 - 5-6 7-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Castro, Jason HOU 80 7 14 L C+5 - 1 2-3 4-10 11-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Maxwell, Justin HOU 50 7 16 R CF+2 LF-RF+1 1-4 - - 5-11 12-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Wallace, Brett HOU 20 8 11 L 1B+0 3B+0 1-5 - - 6-9 10-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Dominguez, Matt HOU 10 7 15 R 3B+2 - 1-4 - 5-7 8-15 16 17 18+
2013 Martinez, J.D. HOU 10 7 11 R LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Greene, Tyler HOU 10 7 18 R 2B+1 SS+2 LF-RF+1 1-5 - - 6-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Gonzalez, Marwin HOU 10 7 13 S IF+3 - 1-5 - 6-9 10-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Pena, Carlos HOU 10 8 11 L 1B+0 1-4 - - 5-14 15 16 17 18+
2013 Paredes, Jimmy HOU 10 8 16 S 2B+2 3B+1 LF-RF+1 1-3 4-7 - 8-10 11-17 18 19 20
2013 Corporan, Carlos HOU 10 6 10 S C+7 1-2 - 3-5 6-9 10-15 16 17 18+
2013 Perez, Salvador KC 320 9 13 R C+10 - 1-4 5-6 7-8 9-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Gordon, Alex KC 250 9 14 L LF-RF+2 1-3 - 4 5-9 10-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Butler, Billy KC 240 9 10 R 1B-1 - 1-2 3 4-7 8-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Kottaras, George KC 110 7 12 L C+3 1B+0 1 2-3 - 4-12 13-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Hosmer, Eric KC 100 8 16 L 1B+0 - 1-3 - 4-8 9-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Escobar, Alcides KC 90 7 21 R SS+3 - 1-3 - 4 5-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Moustakas, Mike KC 90 7 13 L 3B+3 - - 1-3 4-6 7-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Cain, Lorenzo KC 60 7 18 R OF+2 1 2 3 4-6 7-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Francoeur, Jeff KC 40 7 13 R LF-RF+1 - - 1-3 4-7 8-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Dyson, Jarrod KC 10 7 24 L CF+2 - 1-2 - 3-8 9-17 18 19 20
2013 Falu, Irving KC 10 7 14 S IF+2 - 1-4 - 5-7 8-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Trout, Mike LAA 610 9 24 R CF+3 LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-8 9-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Hamilton, Josh LAA 510 9 16 L OF+1 1-3 - 4 5-8 9-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Pujols, Albert LAA 480 10 15 R 1B+1 - 1-3 4-5 6-10 11-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Trumbo, Mark LAA 170 7 12 R 1B+1 3B+0 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-5 6-12 13-14 15 16+
2013 Iannetta, Chris LAA 170 8 11 R C+5 1-3 - 4 5-13 14-16 17 - 18+
2013 Kendrick, Howard LAA 130 7 16 R 1B+1 2B+3 LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-4 5-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Aybar, Erick LAA 130 7 19 S SS+3 - 1-2 - 3-5 6-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Callaspo, Alberto LAA 90 9 13 S 3B+2 - 1-4 5-6 7-10 11-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Bourjos, Peter LAA 40 7 21 R CF+2 1-3 4 - 5-8 9-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Wells, Vernon LAA 10 6 14 R OF+1 - 1 2 3-5 6-10 11-13 14 15+
2013 Conger, Hank LAA 10 6 11 S C+5 - 1-4 - 5-10 11-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Kemp, Matt LAD 460 10 17 R CF+1 1-5 - 6 7-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Gonzalez, Adrian LAD 370 11 13 L 1B+1 LF-RF+1 1-2 3-4 5-6 7-10 11-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Ellis, A.J. LAD 230 8 9 R C+6 1-2 3 - 4-10 11-17 18 - 19+
2013 Ramirez, Hanley LAD 230 8 17 R SS+1 3B+1 1 2-3 - 4-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Ethier, Andre LAD 170 9 10 L LF-RF+1 1-2 3 4-5 6-9 10-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Cruz, Luis LAD 50 8 12 R SS+2 3B+3 - 1-3 4-6 7-8 9-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Crawford, Carl LAD 30 7 22 L LF-RF+1 - 1-3 - 4-5 6-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Schumaker, Skip LAD 10 7 12 L 2B+2 CF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Hairston, Jerry LAD 10 7 11 R IF+2 OF+2 - 1-2 3 4-8 9-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Ellis, Mark LAD 10 7 15 R 2B+4 - 1-2 3 4-7 8-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Punto, Nick LAD 10 7 16 S 2B+3 SS+2 3B+2 - 1-2 - 3-10 11-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Stanton, Giancarlo MIA 410 10 13 R LF-RF+1 1-6 - - 7-11 12-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Ruggiano, Justin MIA 240 8 14 R CF+2 LF-RF+1 1-4 - - 5-8 9-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Solano, Donovan MIA 100 8 17 R IF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-2 3-4 5-8 9-17 18 19 20
2013 Brantly, Rob MIA 100 7 12 L C+4 - 1-3 - 4-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Morrison, Logan MIA 70 9 15 L 1B+1 LF-RF+0 1 2-3 4-6 7-11 12-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Polanco, Placido MIA 10 9 14 R 3B+2 - 1-7 - 8-10 11-18 19 - 20
2013 Hechavarria, AdeinyMIA 10 6 12 R 2B+2 SS+3 3B+2 - 1-2 - 3-5 6-13 14-17 - 18+
2013 Dobbs, Greg MIA 10 7 11 L 1B+1 3B+0 LF-RF+1 - 1 2-4 5-6 7-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Petersen, Bryan MIA 10 7 19 L OF+1 1-2 3 4 5-10 11-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Coghlan, Chris MIA 10 8 15 L OF+1 - 1-7 - 8-11 12-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Pierre, Juan MIA 10 7 19 L LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-5 6-18 19 - 20
2013 Braun, Ryan MIL 470 10 18 R LF-RF+1 1 2-3 4-5 6-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Ramirez, Aramis MIL 250 9 14 R 3B+1 - - 1-6 7-9 10-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Lucroy, Jonathan MIL 240 7 14 R C+7 - 1 2 3-5 6-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Hart, Corey MIL 200 8 15 R 1B+0 LF-RF+1 1-4 - - 5-8 9-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Aoki, Norichika MIL 140 8 18 L OF+1 - 1-4 - 5-8 9-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Weeks, Rickie MIL 130 8 17 R 2B+1 1-4 - - 5-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Gomez, Carlos MIL 70 7 22 R CF+2 1-4 - - 5-7 8-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Maldonado, Martin MIL 70 7 11 R C+7 1B+0 1 2 3-4 5-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Segura, Jean MIL 20 8 19 R SS+3 - 1-6 - 7-10 11-17 18 19 20
2013 Schafer, Logan MIL 10 7 18 L OF+1 - 1-3 4-5 6-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Bianchi, Jeff MIL 10 6 13 R 2B+3 SS+3 3B+2 - 1-4 - 5-9 10-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Mauer, Joe MIN 460 11 11 L C+2 1B+0 - 1-5 6 7-11 12-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Doumit, Ryan MIN 190 7 10 S C+2 LF-RF+0 - - 1-2 3-6 7-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Willingham, Josh MIN 160 8 13 R LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-10 11-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Carroll, Jamey MIN 60 8 15 R 2B+2 SS+2 3B+3 - 1-3 - 4-9 10-18 19 20 -
2013 Plouffe, Trevor MIN 60 7 12 R IF+1 LF-RF+1 1-2 - 3-4 5-9 10-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Morneau, Justin MIN 50 8 12 L 1B+0 1 - 2-3 4-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Parmelee, Chris MIN 10 7 13 L 1B+0 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Mastroianni, Darin MIN 10 7 20 R OF+1 1-2 3 - 4-9 10-16 17 18 19+
2013 Dozier, Brian MIN 10 6 16 R SS+3 - 1 2 3-5 6-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Florimon, Pedro MIN 10 6 17 S SS+4 - 1-2 - 3-8 9-14 15-16 17-18 19+
2013 Escobar, Eduardo MIN 10 6 17 S IF+2 - 1-2 - 3-8 9-16 17 18 19+
2013 Wright, David NYM 380 10 14 R 3B+2 1-3 4 5-6 7-10 11-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Murphy, Daniel NYM 200 8 13 L 1B+1 2B+1 3B+2 - 1-3 - 4-6 7-15 16-18 19 20
2013 Tejada, Ruben NYM 110 8 12 R 2B+3 SS+3 - 1-2 3-4 5-8 9-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Davis, Ike NYM 100 8 9 L 1B+0 1-3 - - 4-10 11-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Thole, Josh NYM 80 7 8 L C+7 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Buck, John NYM 70 8 9 R C+6 1-5 - 6-7 8-12 13-16 17 - 18+
2013 Duda, Lucas NYM 20 8 13 L 1B+1 LF-RF+0 1-4 - - 5-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Valdespin, Jordany NYM 10 7 17 L 2B+2 SS+1 OF+1 1 2-4 5 6-8 9-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Nieuwenhuis, Kirk NYM 10 7 13 L OF+1 1-2 - - 3-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Turner, Justin NYM 10 8 14 R 1B+1 2B+1 3B+2 - 1-6 - 7-9 10-16 17-19 - 20
2013 Baxter, Mike NYM 10 7 16 L LF-RF+1 1 - 2 3-9 10-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Cano, Robinson NYY 470 9 14 L 2B+3 - 1-3 4 5-7 8-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Granderson, Curtis NYY 290 8 21 L CF+1 1-4 - - 5-11 12-14 - 15 16+
2013 Youkilis, Kevin NYY 200 8 17 R 1B+1 3B+2 1-2 - 3-4 5-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Jeter, Derek NYY 150 8 16 R SS+1 - 1-3 - 4-7 8-17 18 19 20
2013 Gardner, Brett NYY 110 8 22 L CF+1 LF-RF+2 - 1-3 - 4-9 10-17 18 19 20
2013 Teixeira, Mark NYY 90 8 12 S 1B+1 - - 1-4 5-10 11-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Nunez, Eduardo NYY 40 7 19 R 2B+2 SS+1 3B+2 - 1-3 - 4-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Suzuki, Ichiro NYY 30 7 18 L LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-4 5-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Cervelli, FranciscoNYY 10 7 14 R C+5 - 1-4 - 5-9 10-17 18 - 19+
2013 Stewart, Chris NYY 10 7 14 R C+7 - 1-3 4-7 8-11 12-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Hafner, Travis NYY 10 8 11 L DH 1-2 - 3-4 5-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Cespedes, Yoenis OAK 310 8 18 R OF+1 1 - 2-3 4-7 8-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Jaso, John OAK 240 8 15 L C+4 - 1-3 - 4-11 12-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Reddick, Josh OAK 190 7 18 L CF+1 LF-RF+2 1-2 - - 3-7 8-12 13-15 16 17+
2013 Young, Chris OAK 170 8 16 R CF+2 1-3 - 4 5-11 12-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Moss, Brandon OAK 160 8 13 L 1B+0 LF-RF+1 1-4 - - 5-8 9-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Lowrie, Jed OAK 160 8 13 S SS+2 3B+3 - - 1-5 6-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Crisp, Coco OAK 130 7 23 S CF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Smith, Seth OAK 110 8 18 L LF-RF+1 1-2 - 3-4 5-10 11-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Donaldson, Josh OAK 10 7 15 R C+3 3B+2 1 2 3-6 7-9 10-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Weeks, Jemile OAK 10 7 20 S 2B+1 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-15 16-17 18-19 20
2013 Barton, Daric OAK 10 9 13 L 1B+1 1 - 2-4 5-12 13-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Ruiz, Carlos PHI 370 8 13 R C+7 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Young, Michael PHI 200 8 14 R 1B+0 2B+1 3B+0 - 1-3 - 4-6 7-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Rollins, Jimmy PHI 160 7 19 S SS+2 - 1 2 3-8 9-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Utley, Chase PHI 140 8 19 L 2B+3 - 1-3 4 5-10 11-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Mayberry, John PHI 110 7 13 R 1B+1 OF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Nix, Laynce PHI 50 7 11 L 1B+1 OF+1 1-3 - - 4-8 9-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Howard, Ryan PHI 50 8 13 L 1B-1 1-4 - - 5-10 11-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Revere, Ben PHI 30 8 20 L CF+1 LF-RF+2 - 1-4 - 5-6 7-18 19 20 -
2013 Frandsen, Kevin PHI 20 8 15 R 3B+2 - 1-5 - 6-8 9-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Kratz, Erik PHI 10 6 11 R C+9 - 1 2-4 5-9 10-12 13-15 - 16+
2013 Brown, Domonic PHI 10 8 15 L LF-RF+0 - 1-2 3-5 6-11 12-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 McCutchen, Andrew PIT 490 9 17 R CF+2 1 - 2-3 4-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Walker, Neil PIT 180 8 12 S 2B+2 1 - 2-3 4-7 8-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Alvarez, Pedro PIT 120 7 12 L 3B+1 1-2 - - 3-9 10-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Martin, Russell PIT 120 8 14 R C+3 - 1-4 5-6 7-12 13-16 17 - 18+
2013 Tabata, Jose PIT 90 8 16 R LF-RF+1 - 1-4 - 5-8 9-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Presley, Alex PIT 70 7 20 L OF+1 - 1-3 - 4-6 7-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Jones, Garrett PIT 50 7 13 L 1B+0 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-12 13-16 - 17+
2013 McKenry, Michael PIT 40 7 10 R C+5 1-5 - - 6-10 11-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Snider, Travis PIT 20 7 16 L LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-8 9-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Sanchez, Gaby PIT 10 9 13 R 1B+1 - 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Barmes, Clint PIT 10 6 10 R 2B+3 SS+4 - - 1-2 3-6 7-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Headley, Chase SD 290 9 15 S 3B+2 1-4 - - 5-10 11-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Grandal, Yasmani SD 280 8 12 S C+8 - 1-3 - 4-10 11-16 17 - 18+
2013 Denorfia, Chris SD 140 8 17 R OF+1 - 1-4 - 5-8 9-16 17 18 19+
2013 Guzman, Jesus SD 130 8 14 R 1B+1 2B+1 LF-RF+1 1-2 - 3-4 5-9 10-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Alonso, Yonder SD 120 8 12 L 1B+0 LF-RF+0 1 2 - 3-8 9-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Venable, Will SD 110 7 22 L OF+1 1-2 - - 3-8 9-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Maybin, Cameron SD 80 7 21 R CF+2 1-2 - - 3-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Forsythe, Logan SD 50 7 17 R 2B+2 3B+3 - - 1-3 4-8 9-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Quentin, Carlos SD 30 7 10 R LF-RF+1 - - 1-3 4-9 10-12 13-15 - 16+
2013 Hundley, Nick SD 30 6 14 R C+8 1-2 - - 3-7 8-12 13-15 16-17 18+
2013 Cabrera, Everth SD 10 7 21 S 2B+3 SS+2 1-3 - - 4-9 10-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Montero, Jesus SEA 230 9 9 R C+2 1-2 3-4 5-6 7-9 10-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Seager, Kyle SEA 160 7 14 L 2B+3 3B+2 - - 1-2 3-6 7-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Morse, Michael SEA 150 9 9 R 1B+0 LF-RF+1 1-4 5-6 - 7-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Ackley, Dustin SEA 80 7 18 L 1B+1 2B+3 1 - 2 3-8 9-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Wells, Casper SEA 50 8 16 R OF+1 1-5 - 6 7-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Saunders, Michael SEA 10 7 17 L OF+1 1-4 - - 5-9 10-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Morales, Kendrys SEA 10 7 10 S 1B+0 1-2 - - 3-5 6-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Andino, Robert SEA 10 7 14 R 2B+3 SS+3 3B+2 1 2-3 - 4-9 10-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Ibanez, Raul SEA 10 7 14 L LF-RF+0 - 1-2 3 4-8 9-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Thames, Eric SEA 10 7 18 L LF-RF+0 1-4 - - 5-7 8-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Carp, Mike SEA 10 9 10 L 1B+0 LF-RF+0 1-4 5-6 7 8-11 12-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Posey, Buster SF 570 11 11 R C+5 1B+0 1 2-5 6 7-10 11-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Sandoval, Pablo SF 300 8 11 S 3B+2 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Pagan, Angel SF 190 9 22 S CF+1 - 1 2-6 7-9 10-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Scutaro, Marco SF 180 8 14 R 2B+2 SS+3 3B+2 - 1-4 - 5-7 8-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Belt, Brandon SF 150 8 19 L 1B+1 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-9 10-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Pence, Hunter SF 140 8 15 R LF-RF+1 1 2-3 - 4-7 8-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Torres, Andres SF 60 7 20 S CF+2 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-10 11-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Blanco, Gregor SF 60 8 20 L OF+1 1-3 4 - 5-10 11-17 18 19 20
2013 Crawford, Brandon SF 40 8 13 L SS+4 1 2-5 6 7-10 11-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Sanchez, Hector SF 30 7 12 S C+5 1 2-3 4-5 6 7-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Arias, Joaquin SF 10 7 18 R IF+2 - 1-5 - 6-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Molina, Yadier STL 370 9 12 R C+11 - 1-5 - 6-8 9-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Craig, Allen STL 360 9 14 R 1B+0 2B+1 LF-RF+1 1 2 3-5 6-8 9-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Beltran, Carlos STL 340 9 14 S OF+1 1 - 2-4 5-10 11-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Holliday, Matt STL 310 9 12 R LF-RF+1 1 2 3 4-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Freese, David STL 240 9 11 R 3B+2 1-3 4-5 - 6-9 10-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Carpenter, Matt STL 220 8 17 L 1B+0 3B+1 LF-RF+1 1 - 2-3 4-9 10-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Jay, Jon STL 190 8 15 L CF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-3 - 4-6 7-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Kozma, Pete STL 110 8 19 R 2B+3 SS+3 1 2-4 5-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Furcal, Rafael STL 70 7 17 S SS+2 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Cedeno, Ronny STL 20 7 13 R 2B+3 SS+3 1 2-3 4 5-7 8-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Wigginton, Ty STL 10 7 14 R 1B+0 3B+0 LF-RF+1 1 2 3 4-9 10-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Longoria, Evan TB 410 8 13 R 3B+3 - - 1-2 3-9 10-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Zobrist, Ben TB 320 8 17 S 2B+3 SS+2 LF-RF+2 - 1 2 3-10 11-14 15-17 18 19+
2013 Joyce, Matt TB 150 8 16 L LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-10 11-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Jennings, Desmond TB 130 7 23 R OF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-15 16 17 18+
2013 Escobar, Yunel TB 120 7 13 R SS+4 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Roberts, Ryan TB 40 7 15 R 2B+3 3B+2 - - 1-2 3-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Fontenot, Mike TB 10 8 14 L 2B+2 SS+3 3B+2 1 2-3 4-6 7-10 11-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Molina, Jose TB 10 6 13 R C+5 1 2 - 3-7 8-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Rodriguez, Sean TB 10 7 16 R 2B+3 SS+3 3B+2 1-3 - 4-5 6-10 11-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Loney, James TB 10 8 11 L 1B+1 - 1-3 4 5-8 9-16 17-18 - 19+
2013 Fuld, Sam TB 10 8 20 L CF+1 LF-RF+2 - 1-5 6 7-11 12-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Beltre, Adrian TEX 420 8 12 R 3B+3 - 1 2-3 4-5 6-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Murphy, David TEX 260 8 14 L LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Berkman, Lance TEX 220 9 11 S 1B+0 LF-RF+0 1 2 3 4-11 12-16 17 - 18+
2013 Kinsler, Ian TEX 220 8 18 R 2B+3 - 1 2-4 5-9 10-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Andrus, Elvis TEX 210 8 18 R SS+3 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Pierzynski, A.J. TEX 150 8 10 L C+4 - 1-6 - 7-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Cruz, Nelson TEX 130 8 15 R LF-RF+0 1-3 - 4 5-8 9-13 14-16 - 17+
2013 Soto, Geovany TEX 110 8 11 R C+2 1-4 - 5-6 7-12 13-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Moreland, Mitch TEX 90 8 11 L 1B+0 LF-RF+1 1-2 - 3-4 5-8 9-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Gentry, Craig TEX 20 7 19 R CF+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-2 - 3-6 7-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Snyder, Brandon TEX 10 7 13 R 1B+1 3B+1 LF-RF+1 1-3 - - 4-7 8-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Bautista, Jose TOR 570 10 13 R 3B+1 LF-RF+1 1 - 2-5 6-12 13-15 16 - 17+
2013 Reyes, Jose TOR 340 10 22 S SS+1 - 1-4 5-6 7-9 10-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Encarnacion, Edwin TOR 330 8 15 R 1B+0 3B+0 - - 1-2 3-8 9-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Cabrera, Melky TOR 330 8 19 S OF+1 - 1-2 - 3-5 6-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Lawrie, Brett TOR 260 8 17 R 3B+4 - 1-3 4 5-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Bonifacio, Emilio TOR 170 8 23 S IF+2 OF+1 1-2 3 - 4-8 9-17 18 19 20
2013 Rasmus, Colby TOR 150 7 17 L CF+2 1-2 - - 3-9 10-13 14-15 16 17+
2013 Arencibia, J.P. TOR 100 6 13 R C+7 1-2 - - 3-7 8-10 11-13 14 15+
2013 Izturis, Maicer TOR 10 9 16 S 2B+2 SS+1 3B+2 - 1-4 5-7 8-11 12-17 18-19 - 20
2013 Davis, Rajai TOR 10 7 21 R OF+1 - 1-2 3-4 5-6 7-15 16-18 19 20
2013 Lind, Adam TOR 10 7 11 L 1B+0 1-2 - 3 4-7 8-14 15-16 - 17+
2013 Harper, Bryce WAS 380 8 21 L CF+2 LF-RF+1 1-2 - - 3-7 8-14 15-16 17 18+
2013 Zimmerman, Ryan WAS 360 8 13 R 3B+2 - 1 2 3-7 8-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Werth, Jayson WAS 230 9 16 R OF+1 1-4 - 5 6-11 12-15 16-18 - 19+
2013 Ramos, Wilson WAS 210 7 9 R C+5 - 1-2 - 3-7 8-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Desmond, Ian WAS 180 7 17 R SS+2 1-2 - - 3-5 6-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 Span, Denard WAS 140 8 19 L CF+3 - 1-4 - 5-8 9-16 17-18 19 20
2013 Espinosa, Danny WAS 140 7 16 S 2B+3 SS+3 1-3 - - 4-8 9-13 14-16 17 18+
2013 LaRoche, Adam WAS 70 9 10 L 1B+1 1-5 - 6 7-11 12-15 16-17 - 18+
2013 Bernadina, Roger WAS 40 7 18 L OF+1 1 2 - 3-7 8-15 16-17 18 19+
2013 Suzuki, Kurt WAS 10 6 12 R C+6 - 1 2 3-5 6-14 15-17 - 18+
2013 Lombardozzi, Steve WAS 10 7 14 S 2B+2 3B+2 LF-RF+1 - 1-3 - 4-6 7-16 17-18 - 19+
# Name Team Pts Ct IP B T Pos PU SO GB FB W 1B 2B HR
2013 Kennedy, Ian ARI 230 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Cahill, Trevor ARI 210 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Miley, Wade ARI 140 +6 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 McCarthy, Brandon ARI 70 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Hernandez, David ARI 150 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Putz, J.J. ARI 100 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Collmenter, Josh ARI 90 +2 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Ziegler, Brad ARI 50 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Sipp, Tony ARI 30 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Medlen, Kris ATL 450 +4 8 S R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Hudson, Tim ATL 220 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-4 5-8 9-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Minor, Mike ATL 140 +6 7 R L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Maholm, Paul ATL 20 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Kimbrel, Craig ATL 260 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-9 10-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 O'Flaherty, Eric ATL 100 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Venters, Jonny ATL 100 +6 1 L L Reliever - 1-5 6-8 9-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Walden, Jordan ATL 60 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Martinez, CristhianATL 60 +6 2 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Chen, Wei-Yin BAL 70 +2 7 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-11 12-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Tillman, Chris BAL 30 +4 6 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Hammel, Jason BAL 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Gonzalez, Miguel BAL 10 +4 8 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Johnson, Jim BAL 100 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 O'Day, Darren BAL 100 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Patton, Troy BAL 80 +5 1 S L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Strop, Pedro BAL 60 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-20 - -
2013 Ayala, Luis BAL 10 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Buchholz, Clay BOS 80 +6 7 L R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Lester, Jon BOS 60 +6 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Morales, Franklin BOS 10 +3 6 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Dempster, Ryan BOS 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Aceves, Alfredo BOS 150 +5 2 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Uehara, Koji BOS 110 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Hanrahan, Joel BOS 100 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Bard, Daniel BOS 60 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Breslow, Craig BOS 20 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Samardzija, Jeff CHC 190 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Wood, Travis CHC 140 +3 7 R L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Garza, Matt CHC 120 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Villanueva, Carlos CHC 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Marmol, Carlos CHC 110 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17-18 19-20 - -
2013 Russell, James CHC 10 +6 1 L L Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Bowden, Michael CHC 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Camp, Shawn CHC 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Cabrera, Alberto CHC 10 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17-18 19-20 - -
2013 Sale, Chris CHW 360 +5 7 L L Starter 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Peavy, Jake CHW 210 +2 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Floyd, Gavin CHW 30 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Quintana, Jose CHW 10 +5 7 R L Starter 1 2-4 5-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Santiago, Hector CHW 80 +3 1 R L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Crain, Jesse CHW 80 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Thornton, Matt CHW 10 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Jones, Nate CHW 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Reed, Addison CHW 10 +4 1 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Latos, Mat CIN 400 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Cueto, Johnny CIN 330 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Bailey, Homer CIN 90 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Leake, Mike CIN 10 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Chapman, Aroldis CIN 240 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-8 9-12 13-16 17-18 19-20 - -
2013 Marshall, Sean CIN 100 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 LeCure, Sam CIN 90 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Arredondo, Jose CIN 30 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Hoover, J.J. CIN 20 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Masterson, Justin CLE 30 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Jimenez, Ubaldo CLE 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Myers, Brett CLE 10 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 McAllister, Zach CLE 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Pestano, Vinnie CLE 140 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Smith, Joe CLE 110 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Perez, Chris CLE 110 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Albers, Matt CLE 10 +3 1 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Shaw, Bryan CLE 10 +4 1 S R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Chacin, Jhoulys COL 50 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Pomeranz, Drew COL 10 +4 5 R L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Chatwood, Tyler COL 10 +3 6 R R Starter 1 2-4 5-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 de la Rosa, Jorge COL 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Betancourt, Rafael COL 50 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Lopez, Wilton COL 50 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Brothers, Rex COL 40 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Belisle, Matt COL 10 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Ottavino, Adam COL 10 +4 2 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Verlander, Justin DET 620 +6 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Fister, Doug DET 240 +6 7 L R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Sanchez, Anibal DET 80 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-8 9-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Scherzer, Max DET 30 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Benoit, Joaquin DET 70 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Dotel, Octavio DET 60 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Alburquerque, Al DET 50 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-15 16-17 18-20 - -
2013 Villarreal, Brayan DET 40 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Below, Duane DET 10 +4 2 L L Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Norris, Bud HOU 20 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Harrell, Lucas HOU 10 +4 7 S R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Lyles, Jordan HOU 10 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Humber, Philip HOU 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Veras, Jose HOU 50 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Wright, Wesley HOU 30 +4 1 R L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Storey, Mickey HOU 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Cedeno, Xavier HOU 10 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Cruz, Rhiner HOU 10 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Shields, James KC 250 +6 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Davis, Wade KC 90 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Santana, Ervin KC 80 +2 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Moscoso, Guillermo KC 10 +4 8 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Holland, Greg KC 110 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Collins, Tim KC 110 +6 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Herrera, Kelvin KC 90 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Crow, Aaron KC 60 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Coleman, Louis KC 40 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Weaver, Jered LAA 460 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Wilson, C.J. LAA 230 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Hanson, Tommy LAA 90 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Vargas, Jason LAA 80 +2 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Frieri, Ernesto LAA 170 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17-18 19 20 -
2013 Downs, Scott LAA 30 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Williams, Jerome LAA 20 +3 2 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Burnett, Sean LAA 20 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Jepsen, Kevin LAA 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Kershaw, Clayton LAD 730 +6 8 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Greinke, Zack LAD 170 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Billingsley, Chad LAD 100 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Lilly, Ted LAD 90 +2 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Jansen, Kenley LAD 230 +5 1 S R Reliever 1 2-8 9-12 13-16 17-18 19-20 - -
2013 Belisario, Ronald LAD 90 +6 1 R R Reliever - 1-5 6-9 10-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 League, Brandon LAD 60 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Guerra, Javy LAD 20 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Elbert, Scott LAD 10 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Eovaldi, Nathan MIA 10 +4 6 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Alvarez, Henderson MIA 10 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-4 5-9 10-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Turner, Jacob MIA 10 +2 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Nolasco, Ricky MIA 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Cishek, Steve MIA 110 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Webb, Ryan MIA 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Dunn, Mike MIA 10 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Jennings, Dan MIA 10 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-5 6-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Maine, Scott MIA 10 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Gallardo, Yovani MIL 170 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Estrada, Marco MIL 80 +2 7 R R Starter 1 2-7 8-12 13-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Fiers, Mike MIL 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Narveson, Chris MIL 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Axford, John MIL 70 +6 1 R R Reliever - 1-6 7-9 10-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Gorzelanny, Tom MIL 30 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Badenhop, Burke MIL 20 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Gonzalez, Mike MIL 10 +4 1 R L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Henderson, Jim MIL 10 +4 1 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-15 16-17 18-20 - -
2013 Worley, Vance MIN 20 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Diamond, Scott MIN 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-4 5-9 10-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 De Vries, Cole MIN 10 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-11 12-17 - 18-19 20 -
2013 Correia, Kevin MIN 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-4 5-8 9-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Burton, Jared MIN 90 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Perkins, Glen MIN 70 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Burnett, Alex MIN 40 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Roenicke, Josh MIN 10 +4 2 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Fien, Casey MIN 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Marcum, Shaun NYM 150 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Niese, Jon NYM 120 +6 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Gee, Dillon NYM 100 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Harvey, Matt NYM 30 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Parnell, Bobby NYM 30 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Acosta, Manny NYM 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Edgin, Josh NYM 10 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Francisco, Frank NYM 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Carson, Robert NYM 10 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-5 6-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Sabathia, CC NYY 250 +6 8 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Kuroda, Hiroki NYY 70 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Hughes, Phil NYY 10 +2 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-11 12-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Nova, Ivan NYY 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Phelps, David NYY 130 +3 2 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Robertson, David NYY 100 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Logan, Boone NYY 10 +4 1 R L Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Miller, Jim NYY 10 +5 2 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Rapada, Clay NYY 10 +5 1 R L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Parker, Jarrod OAK 220 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Anderson, Brett OAK 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Griffin, A.J. OAK 10 +3 6 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Milone, Tommy OAK 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Balfour, Grant OAK 160 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Cook, Ryan OAK 150 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Blevins, Jerry OAK 60 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Norberto, Jordan OAK 30 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Doolittle, Sean OAK 20 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Hamels, Cole PHI 410 +5 8 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Lee, Cliff PHI 290 +4 8 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 - 18-19 20 -
2013 Halladay, Roy PHI 210 +3 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Kendrick, Kyle PHI 30 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Bastardo, Antonio PHI 120 +6 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Papelbon, Jonathan PHI 110 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Adams, Mike PHI 80 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Horst, Jeremy PHI 10 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Stutes, Michael PHI 10 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 McDonald, James PIT 40 +4 7 L R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Rodriguez, Wandy PIT 30 +4 7 R L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Liriano, Francisco PIT 20 +5 7 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Burnett, A.J. PIT 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Hughes, Jared PIT 80 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Watson, Tony PIT 60 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Grilli, Jason PIT 50 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Melancon, Mark PIT 20 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Leroux, Chris PIT 10 +3 1 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Volquez, Edinson SD 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Stults, Eric SD 10 +4 7 L L Starter 1 2-4 5-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Richard, Clayton SD 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-4 5-9 10-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Ross, Tyson SD 10 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-20 - -
2013 Gregerson, Luke SD 110 +5 1 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Bass, Anthony SD 70 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Street, Huston SD 70 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Brach, Brad SD 30 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Thayer, Dale SD 10 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Hernandez, Felix SEA 420 +5 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Ramirez, Erasmo SEA 90 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Beavan, Blake SEA 10 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-4 5-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Iwakuma, Hisashi SEA 10 +4 8 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Wilhelmsen, Tom SEA 130 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Furbush, Charlie SEA 30 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Kelley, Shawn SEA 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Luetge, Lucas SEA 10 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Capps, Carter SEA 10 +5 2 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-15 16 17-20 - -
2013 Cain, Matt SF 590 +3 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Bumgarner, Madison SF 360 +4 7 R L Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Lincecum, Tim SF 150 +4 7 L R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Vogelsong, Ryan SF 140 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Romo, Sergio SF 160 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Casilla, Santiago SF 90 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Affeldt, Jeremy SF 50 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Kontos, George SF 20 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Mijares, Jose SF 10 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Wainwright, Adam STL 150 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Lynn, Lance STL 150 +4 7 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Garcia, Jaime STL 10 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-17 - 18-20 - -
2013 Kelly, Joe STL 10 +5 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Motte, Jason STL 150 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Boggs, Mitchell STL 80 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Mujica, Edward STL 80 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Salas, Fernando STL 80 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Choate, Randy STL 20 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Price, David TB 410 +5 7 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Hellickson, Jeremy TB 280 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-10 11-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Moore, Matt TB 180 +3 7 L L Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Cobb, Alex TB 130 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Rodney, Fernando TB 130 +6 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Peralta, Joel TB 120 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 McGee, Jake TB 120 +5 1 L L Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Ramos, Cesar TB 10 +4 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Gomes, Brandon TB 10 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-15 16-17 18-20 - -
2013 Darvish, Yu TEX 360 +6 8 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-19 20 -
2013 Ogando, Alexi TEX 210 +5 6 R R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Holland, Derek TEX 90 +2 7 S L Starter 1 2-6 7-11 12-18 - 19-20 - -
2013 Harrison, Matt TEX 80 +6 7 L L Starter 1 2-4 5-8 9-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Ross, Robbie TEX 60 +3 1 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Lindblom, Josh TEX 50 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Kirkman, Michael TEX 40 +3 2 L L Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Nathan, Joe TEX 30 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Frasor, Jason TEX 10 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17-18 19-20 - -
2013 Dickey, R.A. TOR 260 +6 8 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Johnson, Josh TOR 250 +4 7 L R Starter 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Morrow, Brandon TOR 250 +3 7 R R Starter 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Romero, Ricky TOR 40 +4 7 R L Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Janssen, Casey TOR 90 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Delabar, Steve TOR 60 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-12 13-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Oliver, Darren TOR 30 +4 1 R L Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Lincoln, Brad TOR 20 +4 1 L R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Loup, Aaron TOR 10 +6 1 L L Reliever 1 2-5 6-10 11-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Gonzalez, Gio WAS 450 +5 7 R L Starter 1 2-6 7-9 10-16 17 18-20 - -
2013 Strasburg, Stephen WAS 320 +5 6 R R Starter 1 2-7 8-11 12-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Zimmermann, Jordan WAS 250 +6 7 R R Starter 1 2-5 6-9 10-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Detwiler, Ross WAS 170 +6 7 R L Starter 1 2-4 5-8 9-15 16 17-19 20 -
2013 Clippard, Tyler WAS 170 +4 1 R R Reliever 1 2-7 8-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Storen, Drew WAS 100 +5 1 S R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-16 17 18-19 20 -
2013 Stammen, Craig WAS 100 +3 2 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Soriano, Rafael WAS 80 +3 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-11 12-17 18 19-20 - -
2013 Rodriguez, Henry WAS 50 +5 1 R R Reliever 1 2-6 7-10 11-15 16-17 18-20 - -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Play Ball
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, Pat! Awesome work again. I just picked up an old copy of Hasbro's NBC Game of the Week - Sports in Action Baseball, so got sidetracked a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I have tweaked projections since then, but we need to figure our plan of action, especially given my schedule the next few weeks is a bit insane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bugg W
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Who are you people?! This is awesome! I had no idea there were still people out there who still cared about showdown. I love the point values given. These are formulas based off of the 2000, 2001 cards right?
And are you guys thinking of producing these cards or just a figurative idea of what the players would be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
It's more of a proof of concept at this point, but it is based on the 00/01 style. If it causes problems, I'll switch back.

Producing it may be difficult, but I would like to make an online version, to make leagues possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bugg W
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
This is awesome, I would love to join a league and could possibly get 3 or 4 more who might. Some friends and I used to play this game all the time when we were younger. Still do sometimes haha. Obviously the main problem posed seems to be point values. Also, are you guys adopting the newer versions for speeds rather than simply A, B, C? And how do you figure pop up outs for pitchers? Just basic for all of them? I never understood that one. Also, how were pennant runs done/how would you make those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Yea, when I did points, I did a quick WAR-type calculation, but they're not the same numbers shown on the cards, so we can definitely do better.
I'm trying to mix and match years to get the best overall game... numeric speed is generally better, but speed/defense might need rebalancing.
I have GB/FB rates and PU rates in the projections, but the 00/01 style makes it hard for pitchers to look different. I might need to go back to 04/05 style.

The idea was that I'd make a 462-card set before the season, then along the year, we'd have 300 cards added in as expansions. Some as new players, some as updates to old cards (breakouts, or major struggles), and to handle major trades. I thought 6 mini-"expansions" of 50 cards was better than two expansions of 150. This makes more sense in an online version.
So, players expected to miss half the year (A-Rod, etc) wouldn't make the first set, but would be expanded in once they start playing.

I have no idea how long it would take to get a viable online version going, since I'm just one person, but I am a programmer with a lot of web app experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.