Popular Tags: [View All]
Dampenon Fabien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Rookies talk about strategy, Grognards about Logistics
mbmbmbmbmb
FARC is present in 3 Departements with 1 base (and no other Faction Base) and with Active Guerrillas in 2 of these 3 Departments. There are also Cubes in all 3 Departments.

There are only 2 FARC bases available.

I have understood that I must randomly select 2 of these 3 spaces for placing base (with 1st bullet of the flowchart), even if one with Active Guerillas is selected, which prevent this space to have its remaining Active Guerrillas becoming underground.
Indeed, 8.7.1 contains "others" when dealing with next bullets, which is not mentionned in the Flowchart. I have noticed Errata which explains that "a given operation may not select a given space more than once (3.1)".

I think this is the difference between a NP Play strictly following flowchart and an human-oriented flowchart who have chosen to not place a Base in one of the Departments with Active Guerrillas in 1st Bullet to be sure to Underground Guerrillas here with 2nd Bullet.

Could you confirm I'm right (or wrong blush) ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right!

Good job getting your troops on top of them at the right time! Will the Govt get the move to Assault those bases?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dampenon Fabien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Rookies talk about strategy, Grognards about Logistics
mbmbmbmbmb
Volko wrote:

Will the Govt get the move to Assault those bases?

Yes, such successful Assaults in fact that there have been no more FARC Guerillas left in ALL mountain Departments and I didn't know how playing then "Zona de Convivencia" ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if it would be a good variant to reverse those first 2 bullets for all NP Rally?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.