Subject: Environment cards in play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Playing my first game, I found I was unsure on when a few environment cards were supposed to remain in play. If it has no HP and no "destroy this card" instructions, is it a one shot, or does it remain in play? For example, the deck I was using was the Pike Industrial Complex. Escaped Lab Rat has HP so it would clearly remain in play. Experimental Mutagen has "destroy this card" instructions, so it would clearly remain in play. But Biomemetic Plasma Vat has no HP and no "destroy this card" instructions. So, do you follow the instructions and then discard, or does it remain in play? If it remains in play, then it seems to me that it's there for the rest of the game because there's no way to get rid of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it has no instructions to the contrary it stays in play.

Most environment cards do have destroy instructions/HP on them, the Pike Industrial Complex is an odd duck out, there are other cards in that particular environment deck that destroy the VAT environment cards, hence no instructions on the VAT cards themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Got it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.