Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter B.
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted Sep. 11, 2011

Question:
I need some clarification about some aspects of playing and using event cards.
1. Manpower Reserves (#2), Strategic Reserves (#24) - did units bring on map via Rail Movement has Disorganized Marker? If yes - can I remove them same time i played that event?

Answer:
1- Yes they are disorganized (see 7.7 and 7.9). You could remove the Dizorganized marker by paying a card for each (rule 7.10) although in those two instances I don't know why you would do it.

Posted Nov. 28, 2011

Question:
Card #2 : Manpower Reserves
Do the units return into the map (through the rail box) disorganised using this card?

Answer:
No disorganized markers on the units.

Posted Aug., 25. 2012
Card #2 : Manpower Reserves

Question:
Can I assume the units that are moved from the Shattered, Destroyed, or Surrendered Box to the Rail Movement Box using the MANPOWER RESERVES card, then are Detrained, do so WITHOUT the disorganized marker on them, and therefore come into play 'clean'?

Answer:
This is correct, they do not have the Disorganized markers on them.

My Question:
Do the units have a Disorganized Marker when they are in the Rail Movement Box after playing Card #2?
Answer 01 seems to be contrary to answers 02 and 03.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StarPit wrote:
My Question:
Do the units have a Disorganized Marker when they are in the Rail Movement Box after playing Card #2?
Answer 01 seems to be contrary to answers 02 and 03.

They do not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.