Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Borders
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do these Twist cards combine? A strict reading of the cards implies that I will play two action cards the first turn, then the other two the next turn, then the first two again, etc.

This doesn't sound like a good combo to me. Is this covered somewhere and I missed it? Or am I reading something wrong?

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you posted the text of the cards, I wouldn't have to get up and walk over to my games to dig them up...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
alexborders wrote:
How do these Twist cards combine? A strict reading of the cards implies that I will play two action cards the first turn, then the other two the next turn, then the first two again, etc.

Correct, pick whatever two actions you want on turn one, and from that point on you know what actions you'll be doing each turn this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.