Subject: Clash for a Continent Scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C. J. Robinson
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
While I understand that Hold the Line (along with the French & Indian War Expansion) is a remake of Clash for a Continent, the battle scenarios for the two games are different. Has anyone made available or converted the Clash scenarios for hold the Line?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure they play right out of the box as is. You would have to contact Worthington for a copy if they still have it available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you download Clash for a Continent on Vassal it has the scenarios. Then you can print them out and put them with your Hold the Line box. The units are the same but I think some of the designations might be different.

I'm on my phone so I don't have my copy handy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim and Ekaya - Sotho Blue
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clash for a Continent scenarios are the same format. The one thing you have to do is figure out your leader values if you used the advanced/optional leaders rule from Hold the Line.

Previous threads on the topic:

Clash for a Continent scenarios
Clash for a Continent scenarios available?
My Clash for a Continent scenario book...

Note also that there are still two bonus scenarios available for download at the Worthington Games site, see here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shameless plug: I put together a sheet of Leader Values from Hold the Line (and the expansion) plus proposed values for the leaders from Clash for A Continent. The PDF can be found in the Files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot find the "Clash For A Continent" and a lot of the links everyone talks about are no longer working. Can someone please help me out. I just bought both Hold the Line and the French and Indian War expansion. I contacted Worthington and they said "We no longer have those files" Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.