Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Kerenza
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If for example the die is rolled and the area only has one of your own minions can you choose not to remove them. Is removing no minion a choice of which minon to move.

I argueed against this yesterday but wanted to know if there was any rulings on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can just refuse to do the action, but once you rolled the die you started the action thus you need to finish it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
I think you can just refuse to do the action, but once you rolled the die you started the action thus you need to finish it.

Yes, playing the card doesn't need you to activate the action, since actions (beside event symbol) is optional you can ignore it. But once you decide to activate the action, you are committed to it. You must remove the minion, even if it's yours. But if the region is empty, Carcer cannot kill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with the above. Just to add a bit about theme, Carcer is an absolute psycho. Given the choice, he'd always choose kill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Just to confirm that Angrod is correct, once you roll the die you are committed to killing a minion, even one of your own.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.