Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The miniatures in this game looks exactly the same as the miniatures from Viktory II. I wonder if there is a relation between both games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
larienna wrote:
The miniatures in this game looks exactly the same as the miniatures from Viktory II. I wonder if there is a relation between both games.

Yes, Worthington has been using Viktory II minis for some time now. They used them previously in Napoleon's War: The 100 Days and Napoleon's War II: The Gates of Moscow. See here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Noone
United States
Blue Bell
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
It is possible to order extra sets of minis from the Viktory II site. Each set contains 24 infantry pieces and 8 apiece of the cavalry, artillery and fleet(ship)pieces. They come in more colors than are used in this game and you can order a lot of them if you want to so you shouldn't have to worry about not having enough pieces any more. I hope all this doesn't come off as a plug for the site mentioned here but it is good to know that there are options out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.