Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willy Schroers
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow geeks,

I have a question about the original dice as I won a copy of Necromunda on ebay last week but the original dice are missing.

Does someone know where I can find them or is someone willing to sell them?

I'm also looking for some bulkheads but they can be found easily on ebay (easily but expensive).

I hope someone can help me find the dice.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The dice the original rules of Necromunda uses are the same as those for the edition of Warhammer 40,000 (2nd ed.) that was concurrent with its publication. My only advice is to perhaps keep your eye on WH40K listings on eBay, the old dice that are suitable for Necromunda are probably more likely to pop up under that listing category than for Necromunda itself.

Current WH40K dice, which you can buy separately quite easily, include the scatter dice required for Necromunda, but not the sustained fire dice - which are obsolete under the current rules (both in 40K as well as the updated Necromunda rule set).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Parsons
United Kingdom
Salford
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got spare bulkheads and even possibly a complete set or two of scenery that I'd be willing to sell or trade. Might have spare dice too, but will need to check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Garcia
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could buy D3 (D6 w/ 1-2-3 twice) from any dice supplier

( http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Specialty%20Dice/3_sided.htm )

then paint one of the "3"s a different colour to get the "jammed" side.

Sustained fire are 1,1,2,2,3,jammed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Schroers
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yror wrote:
I've got spare bulkheads and even possibly a complete set or two of scenery that I'd be willing to sell or trade. Might have spare dice too, but will need to check.

Geekmail send
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Schroers
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
red_zebra_ve wrote:
You could buy D3 (D6 w/ 1-2-3 twice) from any dice supplier

( http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Specialty%20Dice/3_sided.htm )

then paint one of the "3"s a different colour to get the "jammed" side.

Sustained fire are 1,1,2,2,3,jammed

Thanks for the tip but I would like to get the original dice to complete my necromunda box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Schroers
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paralipsis wrote:
The dice the original rules of Necromunda uses are the same as those for the edition of Warhammer 40,000 (2nd ed.) that was concurrent with its publication. My only advice is to perhaps keep your eye on WH40K listings on eBay, the old dice that are suitable for Necromunda are probably more likely to pop up under that listing category than for Necromunda itself.

Current WH40K dice, which you can buy separately quite easily, include the scatter dice required for Necromunda, but not the sustained fire dice - which are obsolete under the current rules (both in 40K as well as the updated Necromunda rule set).

Thanks for the tip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.