Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francisco Bustos
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
War of the Ring includes 110 Event and Character Cards. I bought War of the Ring Card Box (out-of-print) to protect my cards. Since it comes with 120 sleeves, remaining 10.

Now, Lords of Middle-earth expansion will include 28 Event and Character Cards, plus 1 Character Card for Treebeard promo: that's 29. So, I need 19 new sleeves.

I want to know if Card Box and Sleeves (Gandalf Version) accesory will be avaliable through BGG Store, that way I can buy Lords of Middle-earth and a new tin box in one shipping.

I think future expansions (Factions, Siege Engines) would include new Event Cards, we don't know how many. So, it's good to have extra sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know! Ares has an agreement with BGG for the Treebeard promo, but we only sell to distributors, so I guess it's up to them if they decide to carry the "regular" products as well as Treebeard, or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.