Subject: Tactics 2 Expansion January 2013 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Roddy
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Alliance Open House: 30+ ships in boosters and a new starter. Featuring Romulans, Cardassians, the Dominion, Ferengi, Vulcans, and more Federation ships. Scheduled release January 2013. Video at HCRealms: Star Trek Tactics bit starts around 6:39.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Obvious
msg tools
Daominion Battlecruiser! DOMINION BATTLECRUISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks absolutely lovely, can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Mosher
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
how about a lnk to see the video

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The only one I could find is this fairly indistinct one:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Neumann
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We deserve more shippies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news. I had fun collecting the first wave and look forward to collecting the second wave. Still wish they changed the card to make sense with Star Trek... Since it's coming with another starter maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do so this time around (a man can dream, can't he).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
El_Tonio wrote:
Good news. I had fun collecting the first wave and look forward to collecting the second wave. Still wish they changed the card to make sense with Star Trek... Since it's coming with another starter maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do so this time around (a man can dream, can't he).

Take a look at this thread with a link to new cards with re-written powers (on the cards for easy reference):Star Trek Tactics....Ship Cards With Dials And Powers Right On The Card...FREE

Even though I never play this game any more, I'm excited to get the new ships!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
we deserve some rules that have some semblence of order and common sense in the world of Star Trek. Return of the Dragon, Beast Lord, Mythology and Prophecy have long been the worst rule books I've ever read for a game, but ST:Tactics is sure to eclipse them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.