Subject: any way to get ambuscade or unity? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just got into this game and love it to pieces. However, I never got in on any kickstarters for this game. My downfall for board game collecting is that I am a completionist at heart and would really like some way to get my hands on these extras? Anybody dislike this game or willing to part with these guys???????

Much love for the geeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth H
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambuscade and Unity are for sale, for five dollars each, on the Greater Than Games Store.

You'll have a hard time coming up with the Young Legacy Promo, though. Just warning you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
And IMO, Unity is definitely worth buying. She's quickly moved to the top of my favorites list. I'm gonna have a hard time playing if others want to play her, as I enjoy her that much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The online store: http://sentinelsofthemultiverse.com/store

The following have been made for Sentinels of the Multiverse:

The original Core game (10 heroes, 4 villains, 4 environments) -- Released Gencon 2011

The Enhanced Edition (replacement decks for each of the Core decks, plus HP and other tokens and divider cards and a nicer box) -- Released ~Gencon 2012 as part of the second Kickstarter.

Rook City expansion (2 heroes, 4 villains, 2 environments) -- Released ~ Mar/Apr 2012 as part of the first Kickstarter

Infernal Relics expansion (2 heroes, 4 villains, 2 environments -- Released ~ Gencon 2012 as part of the second Kickstarter.

Unity promo deck (1 hero) -- Released as part of the second Kickstarter and available separately (as noted above)

Ambuscade promo deck (1 villain) -- Released as part of the second Kickstarter and available separately (as noted above)

Alternate Legacy promo card -- Made available at Gencon 2011 and subsequent gaming conventions and other events. Extremely limited copies remaining and no current plans, that I know of, to make these available from > Games.

Alternate Wraith promo card -- Releases as part of the first Kickstarter and made available at some subsequent gaming events. I'm not sure how many of these are remaining, but as don't believe there are any current plans to make them available again from > Games.

Alternate Ra promo card
Alternate Fanatic promo card
Mad Bomber Blade promo card pair
Cosmic Omnitron promo card pair -- These six cards were made available as part of the second Kickstarter and can be purchased (For $5, I believe, but maybe it was $10?) as a pack of six cards. I don't see a listing of them from the >G store, so they may only be available at future gaming events.

Oversize villain cards -- One each for every villain and alternate villain released so far (21 total) were made available as part of the second Kickstarter. These were being sold for $10, I believe, at gaming events. They don't seem to be available via the online store.

Gaming Mats -- The original style was created for doing demos, but sold when people expressed interest. A print run was done and the mats were sold at cost at $50/each until all were gone. My guess is that future print runs will be done, but I don't know what the future price will be.

T-shirts -- Rook City t-shirts were created for the Rook City release and Enhanced Edition t-shirts were created for the Enhanced Edition release. They are available for $19.95 at the online store.

Buttons -- A very limited run of these were created and made available at PAX. There were seven different buttons -- each of the Freedom Five, Baron Blade, and one that says Sentinels of the Multiverse. They were sold for $1 each (I think) at PAX, but sold out. I think more are going to be made, but I'm not sure.

HP Tracker Cards -- A set of tracker cards for the Core and Rook City heroes (and villains?) were made, but have been made obsolete by the tokens in the Enhanced Edition. The tracker cards were released with the first Kickstarter and later made available at gaming events, for $5, I think. I think there's a fair number of these remaining.

For the obsessive collector, other things that have been made and either sold or given away include booth banners, stand up banners of various heroes, flyers, and business cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.