Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen or played this at the convensions this summer/fall???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
My big worry with this game is component wear. I really don't know how durable the pieces will be over the long run.... Great idea though....

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Prophet
msg tools
Hmm good point about longevity of components. I suspect that depends on the materials and design.

I'm actually interested in a more casual game like this from PG. Probably won't have money in time, but will watch it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
My big worry with this game is component wear. I really don't know how durable the pieces will be over the long run.... Great idea though....

-Ski

The components we used for the alpha prototype have been put together and removed more times than we can count and have shown no signs of wear if that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domitilla D'Amico
Italy
Ferentino (FR)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, game is live on Kickstarter and in its last 24 hours of fundraising! Pretty all the addons are unlocked so... consider to back it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.