Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than a thousand needed on the $30,000 goal with 8 days to go. Then it will be seeing how far it gets in the Stretch Goals.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/953146955/city-of-iron?r...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slow and steady won the race. Only 600 and some change left. Should be a sure thing by this point. Now, everyone who was waiting to see if it funded can now jump on board and reach some stretch goals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New BGG member, but long time lurker. I wanted to post to say that I just backed the game and am very excited by it. I really need to stop looking at Kickstarter though, its bad for me. Now I just hope that by some miracle we can at least get to the 50k stretch goal:o)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this has been a slow and steady one. I wasn't concerned about it not making it but it's not been as fast as I would of expected since steampunk is fairly popular and the early buzz has been good. Just under $700 left so about 14 more backers will bring it over the edge.

I don't expect we'll make many stretch goals though, sadly. Maybe the first one. I was hoping the plastic tokens would make it but that's not in the cards it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see us almost definitely hitting 35K. Most Kickstarters get their final 48 hour burst, and we have a whole week before that. I just hope that burst could help us hit 40K, and with crazy dreams, 50K. The final week usually gets pretty nuts. Here's hoping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FacelessYouth wrote:
I can see us almost definitely hitting 35K

The first stretch goal is probably the four Town Cards that Laukat held a contest to have people describe and is currently painting. While still somehow doing his day job. And having time to sleep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Johnston
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just backed it as well. Awesome theme and glad to see it is a civilization/city building game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it went over the mark just a bit ago thankfully!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Johnston
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Innovan wrote:
FacelessYouth wrote:

The first stretch goal is probably the four Town Cards that Laukat held a contest to have people describe and is currently painting. While still somehow doing his day job. And having time to sleep.

If the contest is for the expansion Towns, does anyone know if the other Towns will have original art? Looks like from the prototype and rules they all have the same art. Love the art in this game, so naturally: More art= more awesome! Either way I'm backing the project!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
The Burrito wrote:
Innovan wrote:
FacelessYouth wrote:

If the contest is for the expansion Towns, does anyone know if the other Towns will have original art? Looks like from the prototype and rules they all have the same art. Love the art in this game, so naturally: More art= more awesome! Either way I'm backing the project!

The names of the towns listed in the other thread are all from the "original" set (at least in the prototype copy I had), so I'm guessing that he is indeed wanting to diversify the towns instead of having them all look the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.