Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd been planning to make my Kickstarter payment this week, but a sudden family/money issue has come up, and now I'm in a bit of a panic since I've been pining for a reprint of this game for a couple years now. cry Is paying through Kickstarter going to be the only way to get a copy, or is their plan for there to be extra copies for sale online afterwards too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Sofge
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to keep the "Classic" version available indefinitely, though it will likely cost more as a one-off POD than the aggregated Kickstarter pricing.

I'll let Andrew answer about the other versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be available through my store afterwards with whatever new art gets funded. It will be more expensive though.
Also, note that your card is only charged once the kickstarter ends (in 12 days).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wesley
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thanks for answering about not being charged till Kickstarter ends. I also had an unexpected bill and was sweating having the funds for this but now I can go ahead and place my order!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.