Subject: Couple of questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jani Pietikäinen
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't got the game yet, but after reading through the rules I have a couple of questions regarding enemy activations:

First, if a Clone is activating and a target should be determined, what happens if a Player and a Guard are on the same Fear level and equally far away from the Clone (or on the same tile)? Is the Player the priority in these situations?

The second question is about failed challenges. The rules say that after a failed challenge (busting a lock, for example), the enemies on the tile activate. Is this a normal activation, where other enemies take precedence over the active player, if the fear/threat levels are that way at the moment? (the enemies could attack each other eventhough the Player was the one who caused disturbance)
Or is this activation specifically against the player character who just failed the challenge? (this would seem to support the theme and logic of the game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten Wagner Bang
msg tools
pietu85 wrote:

First, if a Clone is activating and a target should be determined, what happens if a Player and a Guard are on the same Fear level and equally far away from the Clone (or on the same tile)? Is the Player the priority in these situations?

If multiple targets have the same fear/thread then the priority is the player who is to have his turn first among those targets. Therefore players are prioritied above Clones/Soldiers in the above case.
pietu85 wrote:

The second question is about failed challenges. The rules say that after a failed challenge (busting a lock, for example), the enemies on the tile activate. Is this a normal activation, where other enemies take precedence over the active player, if the fear/threat levels are that way at the moment? (the enemies could attack each other eventhough the Player was the one who caused disturbance)
Or is this activation specifically against the player character who just failed the challenge? (this would seem to support the theme and logic of the game)

I've played it like a normal activation. If I fail a challenge the result might be that the Clones and Soldiers start killing each other.

I think it fits the theme just fine. The soldiers are afraid, the clones are hungry. Just a little disturbance and they start killing each other. Like throwing a cracker in a quickdraw gun-duel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.