Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Blood [+] Bowl [+] [View All]
B C
United Kingdom
Lymm
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just been lucky enough to purchase this game and box/manual state that there are 115 player cards. When counting through the contents of the game I purchased there are indeed 115 cards and is therefore complete in that respect.

What has confused me and the main reason for the post is that at the same time I purchased the game I took the opportunity to purchase some spare halfling, skeleton and zombie cards. Upon looking at them I have a halfling numbered 9, a skeleton numbered 11 and a zombie numbered 11 which were not in the original complete game.

The additional cards are a little darker in colour than the others but are double sided, the card is a similar thickness and are not print outs stuck onto card.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swan Bones
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What were the teams you received in the box? Perhaps there are some in there from the Deathzone expansion or the Skaven White Dwarf team? Check out my list of teams reply to nighthawk326 here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C
United Kingdom
Lymm
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Skaven team from the WD expansion were in the game but I separated them before counting.

From the box I counted:

Humans 1 - 15
Dwarfs 1 - 15
Dark Elves 1 - 15
Orcs 1 - 15

Halflings 10 - 15

Chaos All Stars (L Goblins 1 - 12, Troll 13 - 16, Ogre 13 - 16 and Trog 13 - 16)

Champions of Death (Zombie 1 - 10, Ghoul 11 - 14, Mummy 15 and Skeletons 1 - 10)

With reference to the reply to Nighthawk it was my understanding that no paper minis were supplied for Half - Orcs, Elves and Hobgoblins.

As for the coming from the Death Zone expansion I haven't got the expansion but from the photos on BBG it doesn't look like Halflings, Skeletons or Zombies were included in that.

For ease the paper minis I purchased in addition were 7 x Halflings (no 9 - 15) a Skeleton numbered 11 and a Zombie numbered 11
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swan Bones
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, you're right. The Death Zone expansion came with some of the missing players/teams that were given rules in the original but weren't included. I've just flicked through my sets and you're original set is complete. The replacements would have come from a Death Zone box. I recommend Death Zone, great rules additions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David White
England
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a slight bump, I've over the years picked up enough sets to have two complete teams of every race, just in case there's a head to head human, werewolf or half-Orc match. I think in total, I have 3 complete teams if each, having recently sold my unpunched set.

This is one of my all time favourite games and I'm always looking to pick up spares, boards etc, as I've also got the 1st & 3rd ed playing fields for variety, along with Dungeonbowl.
I forget the name immediately, but I've expanded that by getting a set of floor plans on the same scale from a different game, which works well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.