Subject: small Barbarossa questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Huub Jansen
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few ((very)small) issues that I would like to resolve, any help will be appreciated . I am getting ready to play "Barbarossa" for the first time, using only the base game (classic final edition), and I have the following questions about the scenario setup:

- if there is (explicitly) an SS unit at setup, does this mean that all other units have to be non-SS? (right now I have these units mixed into the German force pools, should I separate them?)

- in the scenario notes it says that all Italian units are German controlled. However, there is only one Italian unit in the scenario setup. Surely I shouldn't add all Italian units to the German force pools or something?

- For the USSR it says somewhere in the infantry setup column "3 Sib", is this 3 Siberian units (so 3 infantry units in my case) or 3 infantry plus one Siberian unit (four infantry units in my case)?

thanks in advance for any clarifications!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hupie wrote:
I have a few ((very)small) issues that I would like to resolve, any help will be appreciated . I am getting ready to play "Barbarossa" for the first time, using only the base game (classic final edition), and I have the following questions about the scenario setup:

- if there is (explicitly) an SS unit at setup, does this mean that all other units have to be non-SS? (right now I have these units mixed into the German force pools, should I separate them?)

Yes.

Hupie wrote:
- in the scenario notes it says that all Italian units are German controlled. However, there is only one Italian unit in the scenario setup. Surely I shouldn't add all Italian units to the German force pools or something?

You will have just one Italian unit for the scenario.

Hupie wrote:
- For the USSR it says somewhere in the infantry setup column "3 Sib", is this 3 Siberian units (so 3 infantry units in my case) or 3 infantry plus one Siberian unit (four infantry units in my case)?
Three Siberian units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.