Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about to play my first game of Malta Convoy. Before I begin, I need a clarification on two rules:

1) Under Contact, the only way an Attack Force can pop up is when you roll a 4 for a Recon Plane, and then on the next turn you roll a 6 which is then modified to an 8 creating an Attack Force. Is that correct? If so, this would give the odds of an Attack Force happening on any turn as 1 in 36.

2) Is the purpose of a DECOY option only to protect your tankers and cargo ships for just one turn in the entire game and hope for TARGET rolls of 5's and 6's which target nothing?

EDIT: Ah one other question!
3) At the halfway point, I assume you continue holding on your aircraft carriers throughout the rest of the trip if you keep rolling 1-3. In the event you have the unfortunate luck of returning THREE carriers, the maximum loss in warships joining the return is 3 plus 3D6, i.e. 21 ships. (not 27). Correct?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.