Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
The pictures that were just uploaded are intriguing. Any chance for some new info?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RECKcreation Games

Indiana
msg tools
Sorry this response is so hideously delayed (mostly with thef fact that we're all graduate students with a wedding, an engagement, and two babies between us in the last year).

Initially, we delayed posting a lot of materials because we were seeking licensing options and a company to take the board game.

As our lives have obviously taken over and directed us elsewhere, I will check with the other guys about uploading our print and play version of the game as a permanent fanfic type game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good. I like the general aesthetic, and The War Games is easily my favorite Doctor Who serial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Toman
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mb
Any chance you've still got these files? I was just talking to some friends about designing some games and we came up with the idea to do War Games based on the Dr. Who episode. so I did some research and ended up finding this. looks almost exactly the way we were talking about designing the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.