Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: campaign sheet (initiali equipment) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jay cutler
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
since the initial equipment can be sold to Arhynn, you have to write this equipment on the campaign sheet, so if you sell it can be deleted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
What I do is I have a small plastic bag for each of the Heroes. It holds the figure, Hero Tokens, turn summary cards, and all equipment and skills. On the campaign sheet, when a Hero sells starting equipment, I just record the money gained from it (25 gold), then remove that piece of equipment from the Hero's plastic bag.

If you're playing multiple simultaneous campaigns, this wouldn't work as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:
What I do is I have a small plastic bag for each of the Heroes. It holds the figure, Hero Tokens, turn summary cards, and all equipment and skills. [...]

I'm using the same approach too. Quite convenient for both tracking and setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played my last 2 players campaign with 4 heroes, I just throw all the heroes' acquired skills and items to a single ziplock bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burke
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I abhor the campaign quest sheets FFG delivered with the game. Fortunately, someone was kind enough to upload the linked Campaign Tracker Sheet. I find it invaluable, especially with multiple campaign. The only thing that I would like to see added would be a wound, fatigue, items section just in case a quest happens to have to end between encounter 1 and encounter 2 of a quest.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/82040/descent-2e-campa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
Move along, move along...
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. In a separate bag I have all cards that are available for heros and the OL to be used in between the quests: Hero skill decks for the chosen classes, shopping cards, travel cards, the campaign tracking sheet etc. Speeds up things quite a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.