Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my CSI order in with Seasons (they were the only ones with it in stock at the time), but I threw in a few other things to get free shipping, including Aeroplanes and CSI threw in the GenCon promos! Top-notch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agree, I just ordered X wing and a expansion and it got here quickly enough. Thanks CSI!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua C
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI is the best. I just can't find anywhere else that has CONSISTENTLY as low of prices as CSI. Sometimes you'll find one game that's cheaper somewhere else, but when you're doing a big 100$ order, it's almost always cheaper at CSI. And their free-shipping is FAST.

Not to mention 99 cent shipping on card/miniatures singles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! I have never ordered from them. Glad to hear that they are a good group. I usually use Thor or Boards and Bits. T
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wystan Benbow
United States
Stoneham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Blazars are a special type of active galaxy that indirectly pay for my boardgame habit
badge
Life is good!
mbmbmbmbmb
My son ordered Aeroplanes: Aviation Ascendant from CSI as my Father's day gift.
It arrived last week; the delay was not their fault. Good old Mayfair....

Anyways, I got home from a long day at work today & there was a new package from CSI containing the Promo for the game. I didn't even know the promo existed. Made me smile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.