Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Carlson
United States
Wheaton
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a few peeps from here who want to play...all reliable, i've played a couple of games of amun re and wally with them. Read the rules and I still have no idea what the hell is going on. Would like an experienced player (hehe, at least one game at spielbyweb) to help. PLEEAAASSSEEEE!

jeremy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I second the call!

PM me if you want a player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be happy to talk some people through a game, assuming everyone has access to some kind of IM (I'm on most networks), or is prepared for a slow game while the questions whiz back and forth on email. The former could be tricky to arrange a time around time-zones (UK for me), but the offer is there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested if it was on a weekend. Weekdays are bad, Im at work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e u
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
me to count in on that maybe we can start a newbie trainning thing im new my self to this game and want to play right this secound. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
tim-pelican wrote:
I'd be happy to talk some people through a game, assuming everyone has access to some kind of IM (I'm on most networks), or is prepared for a slow game while the questions whiz back and forth on email. The former could be tricky to arrange a time around time-zones (UK for me), but the offer is there.

All I was looking for is some pointers on what we should do during a turn (as opposed to what we can do). So if you put up a game on the site and post the password here, several newbies could sign up, you could give us a rough idea of what to do (basic strategy stuff, advice on the interface) and then let us sink or swim on our own.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e u
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
thanks ok i got a teacher and im going to play in am newbie game thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Started a newbie game #2988 on Spielbyweb.

No password, but any on BGG are welcome - especially those with good advice to give!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leftfield
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Reef Encounter on spielbyweb....anyone making a newbie g
hughthehand wrote:
I've got a few peeps from here who want to play...all reliable, i've played a couple of games of amun re and wally with them. Read the rules and I still have no idea what the hell is going on. Would like an experienced player (hehe, at least one game at spielbyweb) to help. PLEEAAASSSEEEE!

jeremy

Did you get your game? I've got LOTS o' QT with the rulebook & one solo dry run blush, one FTF game, and I'm in the middle of a spielbyweb game now (snack attack). I'd be happy to play, teach rules and discuss strategy/tactics over a leisurely game at spielbyweb. geekmail me and we can set up a passworded game so you and your buddies can all get in. Just don't expect to lose to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.