Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Iagallo
United States
Rochdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does the gatling gun do? Im confused by the X X.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
X under Ammo is how much you contribute to the GG, with the X under Damage being how much it deals. Basically the GG delivers damage on a 1-1 basis for ammo used to damage dealt, I think only the Six Shooter (50 Ammo, 50 Dmg) is as efficient (not counting Rocket Launcher). So you play GG and slap down 90 ammo with no other weapons, that's 90 dmg. Gets very nice with Deadly Aim, which is +20 ammo and +10 dmg, just GG + DA just the two of them are worth 30 dmg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Iagallo
United States
Rochdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply was kindof surprised they just left it out of the rule book

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, maybe I'm too gnarled a gamer, but whenever I see X like on the GG, know I can use how many ammo I want and X = X (ammo = dmg).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Briand
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
I don't know, maybe I'm too gnarled a gamer, but whenever I see X like on the GG, know I can use how many ammo I want and X = X (ammo = dmg).

Basic Algebra

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.