Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Etzinger
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I know the residences and blue cards are from this set, but how do i figure out which other cards aren't from the original set? I can't find a list of what cards are in which set and don't see any difference on the card to separate them. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stanton
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a look & can't see any difference (well, apart from the print quality on mine)
However, I haven't mixed Unhappy Homes in with the base so I can GM you with a card list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Atlas Games website has a card list for each expansion. I personally use the Headless Hollows game guide (available in the Gloom files section), which has a card list for the base game and each expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ned buntline
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I own unhappy homes and unwelcome guests what I did is I took a permeate marker and marked the bottom corner blue for unhappy homes and orange for unwelcome guests so all I have to do is look for a dot at the bottom it made my life easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.