Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Crow. Ya know, it's really not that bad... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having a good plate of it right now.

After saying I wouldn't—I did. Bought the base game and two blisters of each model over that. I'll pick up another copy of the base game this weekend. That'll give me 14 fighters of various kinds and plenty of dice and other aids. It's like buying and playing a Wings of Glory wave, so it's the devil I know! laugh

I've only played it once, but I had a good time with it and other folks that frequent my FLGS have picked it up, so I shouldn't lack for opponents and can lend a solid hand to an epic scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Graffam
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
BradyLS wrote:
I'm having a good plate of it right now.

After saying I wouldn't—I did. Bought the base game and two blisters of each model over that. I'll pick up another copy of the base game this weekend. That'll give me 14 fighters of various kinds and plenty of dice and other aids. It's like buying and playing a Wings of Glory wave, so it's the devil I know! laugh

I've only played it once, but I had a good time with it and other folks that frequent my FLGS have picked it up, so I shouldn't lack for opponents and can lend a solid hand to an epic scenario.

id be interested in a play Brady!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you just make an MST3k reference?!? If so, you're my new favorite BGGer.

And yes, this game is that awesome.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shnar, David may have. I'm just remembering all the doubts I had about this and eating my words.

Hipshot, surely we will get these on the table in the near future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.