Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilles Desaintcannat
France
Saint cannat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,

WHen I play with E2C, and if the plane is destroyed, I consider that the crew is MIA as they don't have any ejection seat...So it makes me loose 2 points (1 for the plane and 1 for the crew...)

What do you think about it ?

Gilles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a way to increase the risk in the game and use the E2C more sparingly it might be a useful. Personally I am more in favour of general rules than exceptions, why not just add it as a regular plane (one less jet on the mission) if you feel it is overpowered?

IRL they still have parachutes, don´t they? I mean it´s not a jet plane so jumping out in the old fashioned way should be doable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Roberts
United Kingdom
Southport
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, but the E2-C has a crew of 5 so maybe you need to lose more points for the crew

Having said that, Hawkeyes are equipped with escape hatches and the crew do have parachutes, so maybe you're worrying too much.

[edit] Wingnut beat me to it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Desaintcannat
France
Saint cannat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes i think i'm too much worying lol.... Reading you i think i'll keep the original rules..

gilles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.