Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you play the game solo, by playing both sides at the same time? I'd like to do that to get to know the different decks first, before I go online or play the AI.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
badge
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
mbmbmbmb
No, not directly, at least not in the iOS version (I have no experience with the other versions). If you have two different Game Center accounts, then you could maybe do it if you have two iPads connected to each of those accounts.

Just play against those AIs to train. The first ones aren't so tough, and you unlock cards if you win. I'd recommend you unlock at least half the cards and tweak the decks before going online, since most opponents will have fully unlocked and tweaked decks. And unlock the 10 promos for each deck if you haven't already. They help a lot. Look from more info in the first post in this thread: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=425192

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks. I have the game on my laptop, from Steam.. but what you stay still applies. I used to have loads of the physical cards many moons ago, but got fed up with buying boosters with cards I already had in them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.