Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Inspector Moss: House Arrest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Am I playing this right? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
1. ANY 6 that is used counts as a one-minute penalty? Or only those used as wilds? For example if I use 666 to get Assistance, does that run the clock down three minutes?

2. Can 6es be used as wilds to move into a room?

Perhaps explicitly spelling these cases out in the rules would be appropriate.

Congrats on winning the contest and creating a very clever game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mb
I have played that only the sixes that you use count.

Also, a six is a wild and can be used in place of anything youo would roll for, including moving into a room, picking up an object, revealing a clue, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Strangelander wrote:
1. ANY 6 that is used counts as a one-minute penalty? Or only those used as wilds? For example if I use 666 to get Assistance, does that run the clock down three minutes?

A 6 is always wild. Therefore, any 6, if used, incurs a 1 minute penalty. In the case mentioned, you will take a 3 minute penalty to collect Assistance using 666

Strangelander wrote:
2. Can 6es be used as wilds to move into a room?

Absolutely. Remember though you will incur the 1 minute penalty for using a 6 to move into the room

Also, if you use a 6 on the time die, you will incur a 1 minute penalty, as well as the usual 6 minutes for the time die (so the overall would be 7 minutes in this case).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanks, that's clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.