6 Posts

Zpocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Blanchard
msg tools
I'm a expansion whore, I admit it.

I preordered the main game, and know about zmaster. What I don't know about are the other planned expansions....and what is Zmergency?

please let me know, very interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zmergency is a mini expansion that was offered as a stretch goal during the kickstarter campaign. Not sure if they'll be offering it for sale, but I imagine they would. Backers were able to nominate/vote on the weapons and locations that would be in it. Final tally is 12 indoor scavenger cards, 12 weapon cards and 8 double sided tiles one side is a hospital the other a FEMA camp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Ahern

Massachusetts
msg tools
publisher
Thanks for asking about it! It was a backer reward, and we are not selling it any time soon. For now we have pre-sales for the Zpocalypse and the Zmaster expansion through our website. At some point, if we are successful it could go on the market, but we are not there yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Blanchard
msg tools
I'm hoping you guys ae goin with more expansions....worst case scenario? Kickstart one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't remember whether I'd pledged at a level to receive this, or whether it was a stretch goal for all game backers, but the mention of the additional terrain representations rings a bell. I think it's coming. I hope it's coming. Dratted memory. I'm glad I can still find my way home!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Zmergency the same as the K-Mini?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.