Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachery Goldsmith
United States
Zanesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to purchase and install a fireplace in my house. This I have discovered is expensive so I am going to sell some board games. Before I set up auctions I thought I would just list everything as a huge lot and see if someone was interested.

Maybe you want it for a store or you are just starting your collection in any case. The games listed below have been played unless noted in shrink and all of them feature moderate shelfware. They are complete unless noted otherwise.

I am asking for $900 for the lot. If you think that is too much geekmail me an offer. I will let this run until it sells or until the weekend when I will begin the auction process.

Please note this will go thru BGG so they get thier money and that shipping 79 games will be expensive so if you are not picking it up keep that in mind. I am located in Ohio at area code 43701.

The games included are

7 Wonders
7 Wonders Leaders (in Shrink)
Amazing Labyrinth
Apples to Apples and expansion (in long white card box)
Asteroyds
Battle Ball
Beyond Balderdash
Black Friday
Canasta Caliente
Cargo Noir
Clue FX
Clue the Office Version
Combo King
Conspiracy
Descent 1st edition
Dominion Intrigue (in Shrink)
Dominion Promo Cards (all to date)
Dominion Seaside (in Shrink)
Dominon prosperity
Double Agent (pen markings on cover of box)
Empire Builder
Farming Game
Flapjacks & Sasquatches
Flat Acting (missing 1 actor plays fine)
Fredrick the Great
Frog Juice
Gone Fishing
In a Pickle
Incan Gold
Inka
Key Harvest *Shrink Removed and partially punched)
Kingdoms ( got in a trade has a smoke smell)
Lionheart (a few spears broken)
Loaded Questions
Loch Ness
Mage Knight (Removed from Shrink partially punched)
Mister Bill
Murder Mystery Bullents N BBQ
Murder Mystery Cajun Killing
Murder Mystery Class of 54
Murder Mystery Deadly Design
Murder Mystery Till Death Do Us Part
Murder Mystery Vintage Murder
Nightfall the Coldest War (in Shrink)
Omega Virus (Box in very rough shape)
Panic Station (plus promo cards)
Pigskin Vegas
Pit (with Orange Bell)
Pizza Box Football
Pop 5
Power Puff Girls Game
Race for the Galaxy (Shrink Removed but never played)
Ratatat Cat
Roma
Royal Palace (in Shrink)
Rumis
Rune Age
Sort it Out
Square Shooters
Star Treck DBG (Shrink removed never played)
Surf's Up Dude (In Shrink)
The Lost World Jurrasic Park
Through the Desert
Tiki Topple
Times Square
Twilight Imperium 3rd edtion
Twilight Struggle (2nd Printing)
Vampire Hunter (in Shrink)
Vegas Showdown
Warriors
Word on the Street

Also included are the following which are missing pieces and the integrety of the game has been comprimised but they can still be played and can be replaced if you are so inclined or used as a parts copy.

Electronic Battleship
Electronic Battleship Advanced Mission
Dealers Choice
Weapon and Warriors Pirate Clash and Castle Storm
Moods
Rook Plus
Eureka
Battleground and expansion

Once again I am looking for $900 or best offer. These games are located at 43701 in Ohio. I am not breaking it up into smaller lots currently but if it does not sell before the weekend, you will see an auction posted.

Thanks for your time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang. I just did this for another member in December. Think it was 300 games for $2500. Don't think I can do it again. But your valuation is pretty good IMO.

Worthy cause. And BTW, worth it. We spent about $3k to get a chimney and wood stove in our house and it saves us about that much each year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachery Goldsmith
United States
Zanesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping that we can see similar results. I really want to not get brutalized so much in the winter. Also it just has to be warmer with a liitle baby now the bundle up option is not as in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally recommend the gas fireplaces that work off a thermostat...you set it and it turns itself on and off according to the temperature. Of course, you can override it. They also have a battery bypass so you'll have heat even in a power outage. We got rid of our heater when we did this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachery Goldsmith
United States
Zanesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you found that the gas fireplace led to a decrease in heating costs?

Also I have bidof $600 so regardless of anything else this lot will be sold. If you would like to put in a better offer please geekmail me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Socha
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We installed a gas fireplace last year when our oil furnace died and we switched everything over to natural gas. I cannot say how much our gas fireplace saved us because I have no baseline but it saves something. When its on it heats our downstairs nice and toasty but the upstairs gets colder since the furnace isn't running (one thermostat located on the downstairs). That saves something because the entire house isn't being heated to the sacrifice of the upstairs. Definitely recommend the ventless models because with the vented models most of the heat goes up the flue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rook OTR
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I assume these board games have been sold correct?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.