Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I wonder how to use this card! it is a minor action of a miniature given at the action phase? or i shall wait for the summoning phase?

if it´s at action phase can the miniature activate inmediately or have to wait for the another round?

thanks in advance for your answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Dal Zovo
Italy
Como/Milano/Lecco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a minor action and you can use it during the activate fase of one of yours miniatures, not in deploy fase.

When you play this card, you are in your activate fase, ad this fase are not finish. From the last page of manual: "Activate: Activate your creature, one at time in any order you choose." So after the activation of the mini, who use this minor, you can activate this one or another one in any order.

We use this card in this mode, pay attention, you can deploy only 1 adventurer, the dragon isn't one adventurer (this was one mistake in our first game )

See you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I agree with T_Hawk.

Be sure to fully complete the actions for the activated mini before doing anything with the one summoned by Behind Enemy Lines.

You must have enough Leadership to deploy this new creature. This was confirmed on the Wizard's forums by the designer.

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/29251977/D...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T_Hawk wrote:
We use this card in this mode, pay attention, you can deploy only 1 adventurer, the dragon isn't one adventurer (this was one mistake in our first game )

See you!

LOL! note taken... at first this could really happen... that Dragon should hang out more frequently to get some adventurer levels cool

Thanks for your answers! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.