United States
Schaumburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

This is my first PnP post, so please let me know if I need to do anything differently.

I'd like to announce my new Print and Play game: Tiki Poker

Introduction:
It was prophesized at your birth, some day you will win the All Island Tiki Poker Championship returning home with unimagined fortune and fame. For as long as you can remember your life has been one of rigorous training. You've spent years learning to bet, bluff, and befuddle your opponents into submission. Your entire tribe spent the last season gathering the required resources to pay the staggeringly high entrance fee so you could meet your destiny. You have fought your way through 4 grueling rounds taking no prisoners... only their cash. Now you find yourself at the table of the final four. Will you bring honor and fame to your tribe by winning the Tiki Poker Championship? Or will you crack under the pressure and return with nothing to show for all your efforts but a used deck of cards?

Your skills will be tested. Your fate is in your hands...

I've been playing in a semi-regular poker game for years where the point of the game is more about having fun with friends than a high-stake-make-your-friends-go-broke game. We play games with lots of wilds, multiple winning conditions, etc. I came up with the idea for Tiki Poker when combining lots of mechanics from both board games and poker games. I hope you give it a try, offer feedback (constructive please), and have fun playing TIKI POKER!

Thanks for giving it a look!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.