Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Baldwin

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
designer
Hear what gamers who've played Specimen are saying:

"After playing 2 games of Specimen, 1 as the crew and 1 as the Specimen, this game has already made it to my top 10 best board game list, and I have a good amount of board game experience. My girlfriend and I demoed the game at Cat n Mouse Game Store's board game night, and we ended up spending the whole time playing this game…Specimen has a good backstory and rich game content, therefore making A LOT of room for future expansions. I. LOVE. EXPANSIONS. and Specimen is just screaming for one. Overall, this game is just phenomenal. It brings a fresh type to the table top and hours of replayability. I cannot wait to be playing the finished product in my living room. Score: 9/10"
- Richard N

"I'm not a game player in general and I was surprised how much I got into (Specimen), playing the first time. I was PISSED when my flamethrower was going to be used against me. PISSED. And I was thrilled for the player next to me when she went for a move that was balls out ballsy…these guys are the real deal…FUN STUFF, FOLKS!" - Rebecca L

Specimen on Kickstarter

Specimen on BGG

Order Your copy Today!

Attention all game store owners/buyers

we have several pledge levels set up for you to take advantage of.

$100 Chicago Area Retailer Level
If your store is located within 50 miles of Chicago, you get 4 printed Specimen games delivered to your store. We will drive them there ourselves, so you don't have to pay for shipping! (Must provide proof of retailer status and location.) Add $25 to your pledge for each additional game (Limit 10 games total per Kickstarter rules).

$130 Retailer Level One
Get 4 printed Specimen games for your store. (Must provide proof of retailer status) That's $25 each for a $50 MSRP game plus shipping. Shipping is included. Domestic retailers only. Canadian retailers please add $20 to your pledge.

$200 Retailer Level Two
Get 6 printed Specimen games for your store. That's $25 each for a $50 MSRP game plus shipping. (Must provide proof of retailer status.) Shipping is included. Domestic Retailers only. Canadian retailers please add $10 to your pledge.

$265 Retailer Level Three
Get 8 printed Specimen games for your store. That's $25 each for a $50 MSRP game plus shipping. (Must provide proof of retailer status.) Shipping is included. Domestic Retailers only. Canadian retailers please add $10 to your pledge.

$315 Retailer Level Four
Get 10 printed Specimen games for your store. That's $25 each for a $50 MSRP game plus shipping. (Must provide proof of retailer status.) Shipping is included. Domestic Retailers only. Canadian retailers please add $10 to your pledge.

New Behind the Scenes Video

Catch an exclusive interview with Costume Designer Brenda Winstead as she talks about creating the look for the characters in "Specimen."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.