Subject: Playing multiples airports rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fabrice gadoux
France
Vitrolles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 planes (one with 2 unused airports, the other one with only one airport left)
Can i play the 3 airports within the same action ?

From Roma can i play an airport to Toulon then to Madrid, and to Vienna (still from Roma so without rollig for risks)

By the way, why Toulon is on the map and not Marseille??? we re french and wondering why.. Marseille / Marignane is older than Toulon / Hyères and is built near the place the first hydravion took off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frayaka wrote:
I have 2 planes (one with 2 unused airports, the other one with only one airport left)
Can i play the 3 airports within the same action ?

Yes. Always as many airports as you like.

Quote:
By the way, why Toulon is on the map and not Marseille??? we re french and wondering why.. Marseille / Marignane is older than Toulon / Hyères and is built near the place the first hydravion took off

In that case, there already were an airport there when the game begins (ie. a starting city). We need an airport in that area that hasn't been built yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fabrice gadoux
France
Vitrolles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.