Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

FryxGames will be at booth 4-415 this year and have the following products.

*Wilderness......................................... €30 discounted from €40 which is the recommended shelf price.

*Tin figure set for Wilderness, molded and painted by the game designer himself..................... €50

*Tin figures for Wilderness, unpainted.... €1 each

*Space Station...................................... €15 discounted from €20

*Brawling Barons.................................. €5 discounted from €8

We will demo the games non-stop, so don't hesitate to come and see them and try them out for yourself. We will also have contests where you can win our games.
The games will not be available in all countries and you will never get these low prices elsewhere, so this is your chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cristobal imbernon
Spain
Murcia
Murcia
flag msg tools
Hi, Jacob

Where can I buy Brawling Barons?

I from Spain, so I have to buy by internet.

I look forward to receiving you reply

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

You can order it from here:
http://www.boardgameshop.eu/pre-order-brawling-barons.html

Make sure you get 2 or more decks, so you can play up to 6 players or have some decks to give away for christmas...
1 deck is enough for 2-3 players, but you can mix together more decks for 2-3 players too to get a longer game with more build-up.

Of course, if you order more games from them, the shipping cost per game will go down too. (They do have our other games Wilderness and Space Station as well.)

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.