Stronghold» Forums » Rules

Subject: Glare rule clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi again,

Have been played this game about 5 times this week. I just got it so these were some test plays to get familiar to the rules and strategies.

I got a question about the Glare magic. The rules say that the defender cannot switch units on the wall section affected by glare and heroes cost one more glass hour if they are moved to that wall section.

Now, does this mean that I can move regular units in and out normally and I just can't switch places? Or does this also encompass regular movement and I can't move regular units in and/or out?

Thanks,
Pedro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny O'Donnell
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think what you're talking about is called Gale; Glare is the defender action in the cathedral that prevents combat on one side of the stronghold.

But yes, you can still move units in and out of a section with Gale cast one it, paying 2 hourglasses to move in and the normal 1 to move out. You just can't spend 1 hourglass to swap 2 units like you normally can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Gale it was! Thanks Danny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.