Popular Tags: [View All]
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I just had in trade a wonderful ASLRB IIed.!!! A real lucky hit!
I already owed Paratrooper and Partisan and I'm looking to play the more scenarios I can without BV (I know I must have it, but I'm waiting for my birthday on the 1st dec...!)
I also owe ASLSK#1.
Paratrooper apart, at a first glance I think I can play Partisan Scenario 29 The Globus Raid (with the kind help of ASLSK counters).
But what about the 3-3-7 partisan main counter?
I thought it should have been in a module named Partisan but it is not.
Where is it?
AND
Am I wrong or the five partisan counters in the box are of a lighter color compared to the russian ones?
Thanks

Ruben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy del Rio
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Ruben,
The Partisan counters are in Beyond Valor - sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dorosh
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Tactical Wargamer's Journal
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been talk of redoing the partisans in a new module, and expanding the coverage to make them all-inclusive, i.e. not just eastern-European in appearance (and colour) but I don't recall how far it has gotten or if it approached official status, or was just a proposal. Mark Pitcavage posted about it and seemed to have done a fair bit of research and presented some of his ideas online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.
It looks like I have to play Paratrooper till my birthday...
whistle

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
Qwirz wrote:
Am I wrong or the five partisan counters in the box are of a lighter color compared to the russian ones?
The shades of Russian colours vary quite a lot from a module to another (from relatively dark brown to light nearly yellow brown). The same in the case of Partisans...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Gifford
United States
South Sioux City
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ruben -

From playtesting days, I DO HAVE an extra set of the Russian/Partisan 337/127 counters from Beyond Valor. Since I am one of the FEW people who think Partisan Scenarios are great to play (See my review on BGG) I would gladly send these to you if you would send me your snail mail address. I might be able to include some Russian squad weapons, too.

Let me know if you are interested or not.

---Russ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.