BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Heroscape Items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leon Kennedy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
My Kids have recently gotten into Heroscape, but It seems to be a great challenge to acquire them. I've been able to obtain Rise of the Valkyrie and the Marvel Master Sets on ebay for a reasonable price and also Swarm of the Marrow set in stock for retail price at a hobby shop near me. My sons 12th birthday is coming up and I would like to get him a few more items so that he can build better worlds, but everywhere I look there outrageous prices. He loves playing with his younger brother and it's something that keeps them very occupied and actually makes them think which I'm Happy about. I cant afford much and all I'm looking for is reasonable prices. The Main things I'm looking for at the moment are

Battle for the Underdark
Volcarren Wasteland
The Road to the Forgotten Forest
Thaelenk Tundra
Fortress of the Archkyrie
Ticalla Jungle

I thank you for the time it took for you to read this and hope that there are a few people who may be able to offer me some of these items. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to find the castle sets online for about $15 and you can get trees at the dollar stores that are about the same size as the ones in Road to the Forgotten Forest. Everything else is pretty spendy, about $50 per set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Always bring a gun to a puppet fight
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
OverText is totally worth 100 units of imaginary, worthless currency
badge
What the Hell else am I supposed to do with GeekGold?
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroes of Laur is still widely available and cheap, as well. It has some nice, large monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sicaria Occaeco
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've still got some stuff still available. I can check and let you know, just send me a pm if you're still interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Kennedy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I appreciate the offer. I've sent you a pm. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lyons
United States
Eastlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pop into my local thrift/goodwill stores and found 3 master sets before.
The 1 time I hit the jack pot as I thought it was just another ROTV set got it home and seen it was all terrain,some from ROTV,Marrow and the forgotten forest set and tundra set! all for $2.00!
Although the tundra set was missing a few bases but all came with the instruction booklet figures for tundra and forest with cards.
I also do a lot of garage saling,never found any heroscape stuff,but quite a lot of older great games!
So it pays off if your driving down the street and see that thrift store,just pop in quick and take a stroll through the game/toy isle you just might find one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.