John Driscoll
msg tools
mb
Salut,

Je cherche un groupe ou des joueurs qui sont "competitif" pour me joindre. En fait je cherche a jouer contre des joueurs de bon/tres bon calibre pour joueur mais surtout la semaine, le soir.

Je suis dans le coin de Laval et j'ai pas mal de jeux a offrir.

Hi,

I am looking for a group or players who are good or excel at board games in general. I enjoy competition and would like to mesure up to some great players.

I live and Laval and can offer a great variety of games.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Condoroussis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Feel free to pass by Concordia, there are some pretty competitive and strong players there. Our group page is found here: Montreal Board Games Meetup and play on the first and third Saturday's of the month at 1pm. Located at 1455 de Maisonneuve West (near the Guy-Concordia metro, the cross street is MacKay) on the 7th floor cafeteria.

Laval is too complicated for me to get to (travel by bus/metro), but I'll surely join you in a game should you pass by Concordia. We play a lot of different games, if you join the group, the database section of the site lists all the games we ave played.

Mich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.