Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matteo Montanari
Italy
Piacenza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I've managed to acquire an italian copy of Legends of Andor and I've read the short four page introductory manual.

I have a question regarding the translation of one rule. In the manual it states that the Heroes each take an action in clockwise order and use up their "hours" of time, what I was wondering is:
after every hero has taken one action is the day over or everybody who still has some hours left can take another action?
Being able to take more than one action per day can be quite important but I couldn't find any reference about playing more than one action in one day in the rules.

Thanks for reading this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashram75 wrote:
after every hero has taken one action is the day over or everybody who still has some hours left can take another action?
A day is over only when every players has spent their 7 hours (or more).

To get all the rules, you actually have to PLAY the introduction game, because most of them are written on Legend cards. And even then, some rules are explained in the following legends, as they're slightly different for each game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Montanari
Italy
Piacenza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!
I thought as much, but I wasn't sure. Since I'm going to introduce the game to a few friends I wanted to have the basics down and I'm resisting the temptation to read all the cards beforehand since I prefer to be surprised as the story unfolds.

Anyhow, thanks again for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.