Subject: 5 seconds after I saw the little shuttle... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
5 seconds after I saw the little "senators shuttle" I made a great looking 12 inch version out of lego and sat the tiny cardboard one on top as an "instruction token"...

I mean come on ffg... you make the box huge to handle the range ruler and you cant spare just one more cardboard pop sheet for a kick ass "set piece" spaceship?

Pah! No matter, yet again my dreams are given form thanks to the wonderful folks at lego... I believe they ALSO love Star Wars as much as I do

In proper scale to the ties and x wings my large lego shuttle flees from the empire and calls the rebels for help.

A tiny bumper sticker underneath its main rear thrusters reads "Sith Happens".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictures or it didn't happen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
GHOST FINGER wrote:
5 seconds after I saw the little "senators shuttle" I made a great looking 12 inch version out of lego and sat the tiny cardboard one on top as an "instruction token"...

I mean come on ffg... you make the box huge to handle the range ruler and you cant spare just one more cardboard pop sheet for a kick ass "set piece" spaceship?

Pah! No matter, yet again my dreams are given form thanks to the wonderful folks at lego... I believe they ALSO love Star Wars as much as I do

In proper scale to the ties and x wings my large lego shuttle flees from the empire and calls the rebels for help.

A tiny bumper sticker underneath its main rear thrusters reads "Sith Happens".

Great idea Ghost Finger. I love Legos and have a ton of them, please post some pics and the Lego pieces you used to build the ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Working on those photo's now guys, just waiting for the Geek Mods to give them the thumbs up after I uploaded them...

After all... I am prone to playing nude, so they just want to make sure none of the images show my "lightsaber" lol!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Uploaded a whole pile of photos of my Tie fighters hunting down the lego shuttle...

The Mods let through the Tie fighter pics but NOT the shuttle they are chasing?

Maybe lego is a no no?

Anyway perhaps you can see my awesome lego shuttle reflected in the tinted cockpit glass of all my tie fighters as they attack it... just... squint hard! googoo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
Pictures or it didn't happen

Woo hoo! My pics were approved!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Scott
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is that shuttle... going?

--tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
DO NOT CLICK HERE!
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks bigger than a shuttle. That looks more like a corellian corvette.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.