Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can this be played using the basic starting piles (ammmo, knives, pistols) and the a random setup of mansion cards, action cards, weapons, etc using cards from every set?

If so how much of each to use? Like how many cards should be used in the mansion deck, how many action, weapons, etc?

Also is it fun like this or can it be a drag?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
It can be and someone even wrote a site for it:
http://canadianmohawk.mygamesonline.org/redbgrand/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

I looked at the site, but I don't know what amount of actions, weapons or mansion cards to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
warpi9 wrote:
Thanks

I looked at the site, but I don't know what amount of actions, weapons or mansion cards to use.

It really is up to you. I never play with out some way to thin out my deck. But YMMV.
I would say at least 5-10 actions. Just depends on variety/combos you want to go for.
As for weapons I generally try to play with 5-8 depending on what I want. Again YMMV.
Unlike poop games like Dominion this one is fairly customizable as to what you want to put out as the end conditions are independent of the action cards used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh ok thanks. I am used to playing dominion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
warpi9 wrote:
Ahh ok thanks. I am used to playing dominion.

Yeah. Also don't forget any card that is trashed goes on the bottom of the corresponding piles. Unlike Dominion that has a "TRASH" pile. We messed this rule up the first couple games and it makes a HUGE difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.