Subject: Does the French edition include English rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't really answer your question... but the English rules are available online here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3201764/GOSU2_RULES_us.pdf

(So if you were just wondering about getting the rules, you can get them there. I have no idea whether a printed copy is included in the French edition.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just imported this from Ludibay and should receive it next week. I'm pretty sure I read that it does include English rules however accodring to Moonster's facebook page there is an error in the printed English rules, so you'd probably want to download the rules regardless.

Can't wait to play it and review it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Beltrando
France
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, English and French rules inside.

Moonster Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.