Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
aaronopie aaronopie
United States
des moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
5 of us played "DinerDash" (its a custom scenario and posted here in the forums) as well as scenario 10. We had a lot of fun and I know these scenarios are for beginners, but it was a little too easy. To be fair we never drew an abomination and actually only saw 6 fatties and maybe 10 runners total through BOTH games. The first ended so quickly because my friend who played as Wanda got the chainsaw immediately and zipped around the map and had finished the first scenario before it started.

Scenario 10 was a bit more balanced but consisted mainly of my character Doug standing at the T with the dual SMGs I got almost immediately and mowing everything down while Wanda zipped around and gobbled up 3 objectives while the rest of the group headed toward the big building en masse to get the 4th. It only got dangerous near the very end when we drew 6 runners and 4 fatties. To make it more interesting we threw in an exit tile on the opposite corner from the spawn and while we all made it, every character had a wound before we were done.

I highly recommend printing out the diner dash scenario as the first playthru after the tutorial and then playing scenario 10. This game will really takeoff after the rules get ironed out and the community starts pumping custom equipment, characters, and scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Rivet
United States
Pine City
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Well "la de" freck'n Da!
badge
The "Dennis System".
mbmbmbmbmb

awesome game, love it!zombiezombiezombiegulp keep the scenarios coming! everyone. word!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason G.
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree Diner Dash is a great "1st" mission we have played it a number of times. Mission 09 "Might makes right" is also fun and a cool way to introduce playing with more than one hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.